**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought Wardell would have a Washington Wizard and a Boston Celtic in his top 5.

Last edited:
Coaching Extremely talented teams/egos is a rough job & i think Stevens is learning that this season.

“Extremely talented” part may be boston’s Problem as much as it’s ego and this is coming from someone who still believes in boston

Wilt played more years (and games) with the Warriors than with the Sixers or Lakers and had his best numbers with the Warriors including the 100 point game.

Mark Cuban is trash for real. :lol: :smh:

This dude acting smug and arrogant about one of his players being accused of rape and paying to keep it silent. Saying that people need to use common sense, basically calling people stupid. This the same dude that allowed all kinds of f'ery to go on in his organization for years and claims he didn't know anything.

@KHUFU talking about Kyrie, and other young black men’s, mental capicity but not saying a word about white players. So a young black man needs an old white man to prepare him for the nba? This is what’s wrong with the league and the world today. People have their third eye closed.

I played in the nba with several former AAU guys and they were some of the strongest leaders I’ve ever been around.

^^^ He’s still underappreciated, but I feel like in the past few years Kareem is starting to get more recognition than he had been. People are starting to ask why he hasn’t at least been in the GOAT discussion before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom