**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie hit one of the biggest shots in the biggest games to win one of the biggest championships in nba history and you talking about lacking mental capacity.
Robert Horry hit one too.
Can you tell me about his mental capacity during games?
The article proves how Kyrie is having issues dealing mentally. Ask him how he feels about Steven's intelligence now. Why look to the Pro Coach? Should you not have learned the game a bit better as a pro, from college? It is a huge poke at Coach K.

I didn't say that you were white. Read again.
Every article I have posted is relevant to the NBA and players. You simply do not like it, because it proves your narrative incorrect. It is typical though.
I don't like it cause it's spam. Irrelevant spam that no one ever reads.

tenor.gif

The Ernie Grunfeld highlight reel is too long to list but some of his best work is below

• Trading the fifth pick in the 2009 draft for Randy Foye and Mike Miller, both of whom were gone within a year (Steph Curry draft btw)
  • Drafting Jan Vesely, who nearly averaged as many fouls as points during his career, sixth in 2011
  • Signing Ian Mahinmi to a four-year, $64 million deal in 2016 after whiffing on Kevin Durant and Al Horford
  • Allowing Randy Wittman to coach the team for four-plus seasons during the team core’s formative years
  • traded Kelly Oubre for a washed Trevor Ariza just to still not make the playoffs in the eastern conference

I do not think that it was an accident that the white racist that was so admired on here before he was outed, called himself DUKE.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom