**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ He’s still underappreciated, but I feel like in the past few years Kareem is starting to get more recognition than he had been. People are starting to ask why he hasn’t at least been in the GOAT discussion before.

Cause he's way more 'personable' now than he was during his playing days. Just goes to show how much the media drives narratives.

Cause he's way more 'personable' now than he was during his playing days. Just goes to show how much the media drives narratives.
Word to “mamba mentality”. Top 5 stupid narratives.

Bruh went against Poythress in a random church league game. Took him under his wing. Introduced him to the world. :lol:
467C7254-7486-42C5-A41E-39F15A234DCC.jpeg

276BDE8D-0F93-4555-BD8C-90D1C67DB0BF.png

Care to wager?

Uh no. It’s not like I want them to make it there, I’m just saying when the stakes are on the line in a win or go home format I trust the guys on the Celtics and Sixers more than the guys on the Bucks and Raptors at this point. We’ll see what happens. I’ve said previously, both the Sixers and Celtics are bipolar enough to go home in the first round or go to the Finals.

Late, but EG getting fired is LONG overdue. Whoever is hired for the Wizards as GM/Pres has their work cut out for them. Obviously trying to move the Wall contract and HOPEFULLY re-acquiring some 2nd round picks. I'm expecting the hire to be a good one because it's going to be a highly sought-after job. Reason being....JOB SECURITY. Let's get it right.

*Also, I hope with the insurance money coming to the Wizards this summer, they can use that to buy out the rest of Scott Brooks' contract.

The posturing of the top 4 seeds in the west is going to be something to behold this last week. I'm thinking everybody is going to be gunning to play Denver at the bottom and Houston has got to try and avoid GS in the semis.

Mark Cuban is trash for real. :lol: :smh:

This dude acting smug and arrogant about one of his players being accused of rape and paying to keep it silent. Saying that people need to use common sense, basically calling people stupid. This the same dude that allowed all kinds of f'ery to go on in his organization for years and claims he didn't know anything.

he's a true piece of garbage.

The posturing of the top 4 seeds in the west is going to be something to behold this last week. I'm thinking everybody is going to be gunning to play Denver at the bottom and Houston has got to try and avoid GS in the semis.
Why does Houston have to avoid them? The sooner Folden state is out the better.

It’s just delaying the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom