**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
God couldn't bless Russ with the ability to shoot, cause if he did he'd be the GOAT

They should be the favorites to win it all this season
I got the Bucks.

Most double digit wins. All other 7 teams have won titles.
Top 3 in offense and defense.
Got the MVP on their team (Greek Bron) + Bledsoe (Mini Bron). COY. Bunch of shooters and a deep bench with vets.
Best record against teams .500 or better.
Historic season.
And they're under the radar.

I think they're the true favorites.

As sad as it is, I swear this might be one of the only times I’ve seen a Sixer do this all ****ing year.

Ben is probably the only other one that’s done it.

It's because our coaching staff wants to switch on everything, Smith probably didn't listen

Well this is a first...

"He’s better and that’s why I gave up my Superman title to him," O'Neal said on "The Big Podcast With Shaq."

"He doesn’t just come and show up and expect people to say, 'Hey, I do this. I do that. I'm the next one.' This kid actually works and he’s earned it," O'Neal added. "He's deserved it and he’s earned my respect, so I’m giving it to him. To answer all the questions: You’re right, the kid is better than me at 24."

O'Neal said Antetokounmpo is further along than he was because the forward has "more opportunities to showcase more."

"I was a post player and the only thing I was allowed to showcase was my (interior) domination," O'Neal said. "But he’s running the floor. I did that early (in my career). I stopped doing that because I stopped getting the ball when I ran the floor, so I turned into a half-court dominant player."

Not recency bias,

The Lakers should bring Caruso back and if they don't someone should get up on that. He's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom