**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtics are losers of 5 of the last 7. 4-6 in the last 10. Getting out the first round isn't guaranteed. They're not the warriors. They can't just **** around all season and flip a switch like they've already won 3 chips. They're gonna be relying on inexperienced guys like Tatum brown and rozier to take them to the promised land. Without homecourt they're going home

50-11-10 on 64% TS

I'm sorry but 40% from the field and 30% from 3 is not efficient no matter how you slice it. 'Advanced' stats be lying :lol:

Imagine being investigated on a rape charge and having the nerve to demand a trade because you don’t like what the front office is doing :lol:

No wonder NYK traded his *** so fast. People kept saying the Knicks had to have had a plan to do it that fast. I think the plan was to not have a guy who might be arrested.

Which in turn means....KD to NY isn’t as sure of a thing as I thought. Brooklyn???

upload_2019-3-30_18-42-16.jpeg

“Give me that P Becky!”
Bro :lol: hahah chillllll

Celtics are losers of 5 of the last 7. 4-6 in the last 10. Getting out the first round isn't guaranteed. They're not the warriors. They can't just **** around all season and flip a switch like they've already won 3 chips. They're gonna be relying on inexperienced guys like Tatum brown and rozier to take them to the promised land. Without homecourt they're going home

I'm sorry but 40% from the field and 30% from 3 is not efficient no matter how you slice it. 'Advanced' stats be lying :lol:
That Boston squad took Bron Bron to a Game 7 in the ECF. They aren't veterans but they're not inexperienced either. They just got some bad vibes this year but I agree with your last statement. If they ain't getting homecourt they're gonna have a tough time with how stacked the East has become.

He scored 50 points on 31 shots. It’s simple math man :lol:

It’s efficient.

You’re telling me you give a guy 31 shots and he produces 50 points you wouldn’t call that efficient?

Would harden be a better player if he shot a better % from the floor instead of below average? That's basically my point. He's inefficient from the floor. There's gotta be a reason all those fancy stats don't amount to much once the playoffs begin

That Boston squad took Bron Bron to a Game 7 in the ECF. They aren't veterans but they're not inexperienced either. They just got some bad vibes this year but I agree with your last statement. If they ain't getting homecourt they're gonna have a tough time with how stacked the East has become.

This is a whole different team than the one that went to the ecf. Even if they had homecourt I don't see them going that deep

Porzingis a rapist?

At least you added the question mark. Sounds like the Knicks, Mavs and his camp did their due diligence. There's no way the Mavs make that trade if the allegations were serious. They're on thin ice with the league already.

Harden is averaging 40-7-7 in his last 52 games. How is this not the greatest scoring perforamce/season in the last 25 years again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom