**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's your chance to clear any misunderstandings and exonerate your name. Take it
Don't flatter yourself. I don't give a rats *** about you exonerat........man exonerate these nuts. Only reason I tolerate you ever is because of down time. Else I wouldn't even speak to your silly ***, talking about "let me exonerate you".......FOH kid.

Don't flatter yourself. I don't give a rats *** about you exonerat........man exonerate these nuts. Only reason I tolerate you ever is because of down time. Else I wouldn't even speak to your silly ***, talking about "let me exonerate you".......FOH kid.
I dont know why this had me cracking up.

LoL

As I said above, I’m not going to make any judgments about the KP rape situation until more facts come out. That said, given what else has gone on with the Mavs, the fact they knowingly traded for a dude who had a rape charge pending is pretty bad look...

I didn’t like Cuban when he 1st came on the scene. Then I grew to tolerate him, if not like him. Now I’m back to **** him...regardless of whether KP is completely exonerated.

I’m wondering if KP potentially being a rapist isn’t THE reason the mavs traded for him.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the alleged victim told cops Porzingis pinned her down on a bed in his guest room, penetrated her vagina with his penis and then got violent.

The woman told cops he hit her in the face several times, spit on her, called her "my *****" and "my slave" and said he owned her. We're told the accuser claims he stopped assaulting her as she was putting up a fight.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the alleged victim told cops Porzingis pinned her down on a bed in his guest room, penetrated her vagina with his penis and then got violent.

The woman told cops he hit her in the face several times, spit on her, called her "my *****" and "my slave" and said he owned her. We're told the accuser claims he stopped assaulting her as she was putting up a fight.

Sounds like rough sex gone wrong...dude prob thought she liked it until she started to fight back.

Right but it's not so much about the take off as it is the landing. If embiid and other 7 footers can jump up and down for 12+ years and be no worse for wear I don't see why Zion is some huge red flag. A guy like rose was more powerful than his chassis like @youngwolf was alluding to

Fair point. I think the cutting and changing direction produces more wear and tear to be honest. That's why I brought up Rose. All that explosive lateral movement takes it's toll on the knee ligaments. That's why NFL players tear their ACLs more than any other pro athletes.

Gaddamn

He’ll be fine. Look at Kobe and Ben Roethlisberger. Win some rings people forget real fast. Just being real...

He plays for the mavs

That ain’t happening anytime soon
All I’m saying is you win. People forget that’s all. In reality we don’t care about that girl. We just care about the team. Most of y’all in here fake caring about the situation

7B40E722-12D8-423E-B48C-54E3D13E424D.jpeg

All I’m saying is you win. People forget that’s all. In reality we don’t care about that girl. We just care about the team. Most of y’all in here fake caring about the situation

Fake caring? Everyone basically is waiting for the facts to come out. If he did it, it’s F KP.

Calling fake outrage and fake caring needs to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom