**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like rough sex gone wrong...dude prob thought she liked it until she started to fight back.

I was about to say :lol:. Who among us hasn't slapped a chick and called her a ***** in the throws of passion, to her ultimate delight and satisfaction? KP aint none but a BIG freak. Unless of course it wasn't consensual

upload_2019-3-30_20-4-49.jpeg

The signs were always there....

From the L2M.

Correct no call: Okogie (MIN) makes marginal "hot-stove" contact with Curry's (GSW) leg after the release of his jump shot attempt and does not affect his ability to land safely.

oh ok.

I dont know why this had me cracking up.

LoL
Yea that was a bit OD.
Lee pays his bets, so he’s okay with me for the most part, about as okay as one can be in my book, for an online personality anyway. Definitely cut from a different cloth though.

Racism is Racism.
It can't be nullified just because you're Black and feel like you get a pass because "the White man" is Way more racist.
You don't get to be a little bit Racist and claim that it's not AS racist.

Cracks me up.
You're ridiculous...and have literally no idea what you're talking about. You aren't ready for this conversation. Go have a coke and a smile.

You're ridiculous...and have literally no idea what you're talking about. You aren't ready for this conversation. Go have a coke and a smile.
OH lord. You again? Man go lift a weight. Stay out of real conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom