**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they’re starting to turn the corner and showing Bron and especially Magic something

I hope anyway

Bron is even trusting BI down the stretch bruh

I hope So i had all faith they wouldn't rush it coming into the season, but some of the moves & rumors around the AD trade got me a little worried. they'll do something foolish & rushed instead of showing patients.

Also totally unrelated but as The Lakers have been in a spiral, very quietly "GS Rival" The Celtics have lost 6/8.

tenor.gif

Does he start that motor up consistently though?

I mean i get what your saying to an extent but you don't grab 12 boards a game with No Motor, KAT just doesn't have a killer instinct yet, which is fine because he's 23...... However if he does Develop that League is ******

Happy to see Trae doing so well... all the rookies really. Even Ayton is doing well, but I still don't like the big man who can't play defense as the first pick.

I hope So i had all faith they wouldn't rush it coming into the season, but some of the moves & rumors around the AD trade got me a little worried. they'll do something foolish & rushed instead of showing patients.

Also totally unrelated but as The Lakers have been in a spiral, very quietly "GS Rival" The Celtics have lost 6/8.

tenor.gif
Celtics losing hasn’t been that quiet. It’s just this thread is big ALA :lol:

I mean i get what your saying to an extent but you don't grab 12 boards a game with No Motor, KAT just doesn't have a killer instinct yet, which is fine because he's 23...... However if he does Develop that League is ****ed
All I am saying is he isn't consistent, but dudes want to act like I said Sam Bowie better than Jordan.
https://www.slamonline.com/nba/shaquille-oneal-karl-anthony-towns-demand-ball/
https://brobible.com/sports/article/shaq-karl-anthony-towns-pull-panties/
http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketbal...layers/karl-anthony-towns/bestworst/18/17/292

It is about time Lance gets them other bums minutes.

He at least plays hard can get you baskets. KCP is garbage.

I told you all Hart is Garbage too!!

I may have been wrong on Ingram I can be the first to admit it. I actually like what I have been seeing from him. Picking his spots really well.

I really want to see Booker flourish, but I just dont see superstar in him.

I dont buy it at all ..

I disagree with the under 25 list on some placement, but def on having Booker over a few rookies to include Trae.

IMO Trea is a better all around prospect thus far.

It is about time Lance gets them other bums minutes.

He at least plays hard can get you baskets. KCP is garbage.

I told you all Hart is Garbage too!!

I may have been wrong on Ingram I can be the first to admit it. I actually like what I have been seeing from him. Picking his spots really well.

KCP is pure trash 7 Lance should have been taken his minutes, Lance has his moments where he does lance **** but he's been Okay for us. Hart is better than both Lance & KCP but dude is taking injection to even get on the court.... can't judge him off of this stint for the past few months.

He's lowkey one of the reasons are bench has been trash too, He Hustles much harder than most & when healthy is reliable three point shooter & Runs the break well.

I would love to see what Kat looks like with an elite playmaker next to him, offensively he has no weaknesses. Also in terms of the Wolves, someone gotta give my guy D-Rose a chance on a contender next season. Great Sixth Man if he stays healthy (by his standards)

KCP is pure trash 7 Lance should have been taken his minutes, Lance has his moments where he does lance **** but he's been Okay for us. Hart is better than both Lance & KCP but dude is taking injection to even get on the court.... can't judge him off of this stint for the past few months.

He's lowkey one of the reasons are bench has been trash too, He Hustles much harder than most & when healthy is reliable three point shooter & Runs the break well.
I need Hart to stop fouling on 3 pointers though.
KAT has averaged 30/13/4 on 64/54/74 with a +22 net rating per 100 possessions in February.
We only playing basketball since February, maybe he is turning a corner but he had about 18 games this year he was held under 20 points and 18 games with single digit rebounds. A guy of his size and ability not getting at least 10 rebounds a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom