**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
heat fans have become just as delusional as lakers and knicks fans..

i texted my friend the same question about why do heat fans have this obsession to make the playoffs to get knocked out in the first

he said "dont you prefer to win a championship as wade carries us on his back"

:stoneface:

huge heat fan and wade fan but LOL wade can barely score 20 in 2019

Wade in the playoffs this last year could be something special. It aint like he's washed like Dirk; Wade could legit carry the team through a series (highly unlikely tho)

Wade in the playoffs this last year could be something special. It aint like he's washed like Dirk; Wade could legit carry the team through a series (highly unlikely tho)
I'm not sure I see DWade carrying a playoff series against one of the top 4 squads, but he can definitely have a few high scoring games.

for the month of February

B.I is at 21/6/3 on 50/39/75
Kuz is at 21/4/2 on 50/37/74

Magic gotta realize that the chance of Lebron winning a ring here were Super slim from the get go.... Do not mortgage our next 10 years trying to appease this dude :smh:

We have three legit young players, A guy in Hart who is gonna be a great role player, & still have a ton of Cap flexibility this summer, playoffs or not there's no reason to Rush this and **** things up.

But she didn't need it back their.
La-La-Anthony-braless-sheer-top-heels-05.jpg
Lala-Anthony-in-Leather-Drerss--07-662x993.jpg

I would hibernate in those cheeks for the rest of the cold NYC winter if I was Melo.

There isn't a more lucky shot in basketball than a banked 3 from the top of the arc...outside of maybe shanking one and somehow hitting the glass from the corner.

How is KAT inconsistent?
And Trae isn’t on that list at all smh I saw the full one
Can't be serious tons of former players have already said he has no motor. You don't know which KAT you are going to get on any given night.
I would hibernate in those cheeks for the rest of the cold NYC winter if I was Melo.
Lakers called Melo hey we got a spot, he looked at Lala naw man I am going to have to miss this one. Catch me on the next one.

for the month of February

B.I is at 21/6/3 on 50/39/75
Kuz is at 21/4/2 on 50/37/74

Magic gotta realize that the chance of Lebron winning a ring here were Super slim from the get go.... Do not mortgage our next 10 years trying to appease this dude :smh:

We have three legit young players, A guy in Hart who is gonna be a great role player, & still have a ton of Cap flexibility this summer, playoffs or not there's no reason to Rush this and **** things up.
I think they’re starting to turn the corner and showing Bron and especially Magic something

I hope anyway

Bron is even trusting BI down the stretch bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom