**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And when a declining Bron retires, what we gonna have left? Just AD who has proven thus far not to be able to be the #1 guy, nah. Come in 2020 if he really wants to be here.
Yup also AD is injury prone kinda
At this point if the lakers offer a trade it only gonna be josh hart lol

Both points are valid. AD spends a lot of time hurt. But still gotta roll the dice with his talents versus the three trade baits

If the Lakers remain patient and let the young guns develop, they can easily have a star studded group by 2020-21:
AD, Bron, Zo, B.I., Kuz, and [insert 2019 Free Agent signing here]

Imagine how good B.I., Zo, and Kuz gonna be in 2 years

Hopefully the Lakers front office has the patience for that.. Honestly doubt it

If the Lakers remain patient and let the young guns develop, they can easily have a star studded group by 2020-21:

Idk man. Magic is a bozo

If only. Bron running the Lakers though and he already panicking seeing his mortality.

Hopefully the Lakers front office has the patience for that.. Honestly doubt it
How the young core finishes the season I think will play a large hand in shaping what the FO will do this summer. I certainly hope Magic, Rob, and Jeannie continue to stay focused on the long term.

Idk man. Magic is a bozo
To be quite honest, I wouldn't be shocked if he hired Lavar Ball to replace Luke :lol:

If only. Bron running the Lakers though and he already panicking seeing his mortality.
If Bron ever learns to fully trust BI, Kuz, and Zo then I think he'll realize that he needs them more than they need him (in terms of prolonging his career). Then it'll all come together imho.

Hopefully if they make the playoffs and the kids play well he might change up his mentality and see they can prolong his career

Kinda looks like it might be turning the corner into that. Maybe

Bron needs 98 points to pass MJ.
5 games til the Lakers play in Chicago.
He gunna try and pass Mike at Chicago watch.
There's gotta be a game he has under 20 then...if Lakers gonna get to the playoffs, he'll need to average 25 per to get them there. He gonna sacrifice the team for individual stats? Phoenix probably his mail it in game since Lakers can win without him spazzing there.

There's gotta be a game he has under 20 then...if Lakers gonna get to the playoffs, he'll need to average 25 per to get them there. He gonna sacrifice the team for individual stats? Phoenix probably his mail it in game since Lakers can win without him spazzing there.
“Load management”

Has there ever been more flip flopping on a team then this years Lakers?? :lol:

One game they’re all trash and the next they’re a year away from contending.

F3C3B1C5-5F4A-45F3-95F3-06D9ADA3607A.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

I know we're all used to it by now but it really is wild AF that this guy walks around with a unibrow :lol:

Bron needs 98 points to pass MJ.
5 games til the Lakers play in Chicago.
He gunna try and pass Mike at Chicago watch.

We'll definitely hear about it on IG. **** boy probably making sure he doesn't score too many points before he gets to Chicago. I hope they stop the game and boo TF outta him when he does it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom