**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between this and the vid of him in practice he really seems to be over compensating for the Lakers situation :lol:

A257F06F-BD34-4921-95F7-F831CFF908B3.png

Either that he dropped DMT after the Memphis loss.

Has there ever been more flip flopping on a team then this years Lakers?? :lol:

One game they’re all trash and the next they’re a year away from contending.
Laker fan here we thought we were getting a better version of LeBron than this. I mean he just DGAF on defense he like, I ain't playing defense so don't even come at me asking me to play defense. The young guys have improved some but we were hoping for a little more on a consistent basis. The vets have been playing like boo boo for a minute, so theoretically if the stars aligned they were a year away from competing.

If GS breaks up. LOL. I mean they can win it all if all other teams not named the Lakers are excluded from the playoffs. Majority pushing that narrative they are close to competing are LeBron fans who are overestimating him in the west. Hey he did X in the east for 8 straight years, ok this is the west things don't work like that here. Making the playoffs was my only goal for this year.

Has there ever been more flip flopping on a team then this years Lakers?? :lol:

One game they’re all trash and the next they’re a year away from contending.
If the Lakers young core were actually embraced and continued to get develop I think the Lakers would of have been in the playoffs this year and had a solid group going forward.

Kemba really got no help.

Tre and Collins whew

The whole Celtics starting 5 was minus on the floor. The whole Portland starting 5 was plus.

They can still make the playoffs this year
They can, but all that bickering and media drama is not going to help.

What a difference a day and change of mood make s.

LeQueen was loose, relax, goofing around, being happy and it translated to his teammates and the court.

Simple

Momentum!

The Dragon is back. Team’s been floundering the past couple weeks, big win against the defending champs to make a push for the playoffs. Win was great for morale!

Still only 2 games back of the 7th seed

It was a great game. Got Winslow back and finally feels like Dragic was as well

Bam had another great game as a starter and Wade was the goat as the myth foretells

Healthiest rotation we've had all season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom