**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We only playing basketball since February, maybe he is turning a corner but he had about 18 games this year he was held under 20 points and 18 games with single digit rebounds. A guy of his size and ability not getting at least 10 rebounds a game?
I mean, this is some wild nitpicking, IMO.

I'd assume a lot of those games you mentioned were when Stringer was there. He was definitely shook then. He's been incredible since String left.

This is a joke what the Pels doing with AD. It's like they're saying "You don't wanna play for us so you're not gonna play".

And they looking kinda funny considering how good BI and Kuz been playing.

AD playing with rozier, Tatum, horford, Gordon Parsons :pimp:

6th seed at best :pimp:

Kyrie gone!
Brown gone!
Everything good gone !!!!

THE TIME HAS COME THE CELTICS HAVE SQUANDERED THEIR OPPORTUNITIES

he had about 18 games this year he was held under 20 points and 18 games with single digit rebounds. A guy of his size and ability not getting at least 10 rebounds a game?

8 of those games he had 9 rebounds. He's averaging over 12 a game on the season. How many should he be averaging?

I mean, this is some wild nitpicking, IMO.

I'd assume a lot of those games you mentioned were when Stringer was there. He was definitely shook then. He's been incredible since String left.
Jimmy left 10 games into the season, we want these players to be grown men on one hand but then baby them in the other. However no problem I will update the numbers he has 12 games being held under 20 points and 14 games with single digit rebounds. A guy of his size and ability not getting at least 10 rebounds a game?

1Lkeo4iV.jpg

8 of those games he had 9 rebounds. He's averaging over 12 a game on the season. How many should he be averaging?
Ok and he had 8 with less than 9 rebounds what are you "trying" to get at. How is a guy his size getting 3 and 4 rebounds some games. Scoring 8 points one game.

This is a bit of an issue with Kyrie, but doesn't bother me too much because he is so skilled at finishing at the rim & getting past his defender. It's kind of hard to draw fouls when your so good at getting angles on players

Also the three people who liked this post are all Big Harden Fans.... SAD!!

Jimmy left 10 games into the season, we want these players to be grown men on one hand but then baby them in the other. However no problem I will update the numbers he has 12 games being held under 20 points and 14 games with single digit rebounds. A guy of his size and ability not getting at least 10 rebounds a game?

A guy averaging 22 is likely to be held under 20 a few times.

And he’s not getting at least 10 rebounds per game because he’s getting 12

Insinuating on social media you will be killing yourself is stupid af.
Yea it is...but people in that frame of mind aren't exactly thinking LOGICALLY. I'd rather him make this post and hopefully someone is able to get him some help than him not and next thing we know it's a tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom