**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit of an issue with Kyrie, but doesn't bother me too much because he is so skilled at finishing at the rim & getting past his defender. It's kind of hard to draw fouls when your so good at getting angles on players

Also the three people who liked this post are all Big Harden Fans.... SAD!!
This really isn't true at all. James Hardens entire game is predicated on getting angles on people, yet... He gets to the line

Steph Curry is an equal if not superior finisher at the rim and just as crafty yet is proficient at getting to the line.

Not getting to the line should never be viewed as a positive... Ever.

It's a weird Kyrie year, cause a 19% FTR is putrid.

This really isn't true at all. James Hardens entire game is predicated on getting angles on people, yet... He gets to the line

Steph Curry is an equal if not superior finisher at the rim and just as crafty yet is proficient at getting to the line.

Not getting to the line should never be viewed as a positive... Ever.

It's a weird Kyrie year, cause a 19% FTR is putrid.
he usually gets to the line more no? in previous years

I haven’t watched a single episode, but they really need to cancel this. Every commercial of this gives me second hand embarrassment.

A rap battle TV show for B-list celebrities and below. Snoop Dogg hosting a game show and endorsing erectile dysfunction products. Ice Cube starring in family-friendly movies. If you would have told me in 1994 all that would happen, I would have said you were crazy...

UnacceptableLeftHedgehog-max-1mb.gif

They can do whatever they want but it just highlights how much of a mess they are.

We're gonna play you 20-23 minutes and that's it even though you got 19 points right now.
They don’t want to win. They want the best pick possible. AD is really, really good, and playing him hurts their ability to get the best possible pick.

They don’t want to win. They want the best pick possible. AD is really, really good, and playing him hurts their ability to get the best possible pick.

Which is why they should've traded him, somewhere. What they're dealing with now is the cost of holding out for what they hope is a better deal. They did it to themselves

A rap battle TV show for B-list celebrities and below. Snoop Dogg hosting a game show and endorsing erectile dysfunction products. Ice Cube starring in family-friendly movies. If you would have told me in 1994 all that would happen, I would have said you were crazy...
Nobody would have believed that people were letting this guy talk to your kids with you not in the room.
2bcec14c1643438cb185d92628ee666d.jpg imagesBNWI3NY3.jpg

No judgement at all, just saying how times change.

Yeah I've said a few times this year I don't like Kyrie's lack of FT attempts compared to Isaiah who used to live at the line. As talented of a scorer as Kyrie is, it's hard work getting buckets with the degree of difficulty that he does. I know this site hates free throws but I really wish he'd make life easier on himself and get to the line more often.

Yeah I've said a few times this year I don't like Kyrie's lack of FT attempts compared to Isaiah who used to live at the line. As talented of a scorer as Kyrie is, it's hard work getting buckets with the degree of difficulty that he does. I know this site hates free throws but I really wish he'd make life easier on himself and get to the line more often.
he likes to avoid contact and finish with sexy glass layups lol

So they doing what's best for them (even though it looks horrible) but when AD was doing whats best for him people say "He's handling it wrong".

I don’t think anyone reasonably thought what AD was doing was wrong. Maybe those guys that said he was dishonoring his contract because in their everyday jobs it would be. Don’t listen those guys.

I have no problem with anyone requesting a trade

Kyrie never was a dude that draws a lot of contact. That ain't his game. It would be good if he did so that when he's struggling he can get to the line and still get points but I'll take him in the playoffs over a dude that's shown his game goes in the toilet when he can't get to the line.

I don’t think anyone reasonably thought what AD was doing was wrong. Maybe those guys that said he was dishonoring his contract because in their everyday jobs it would be. Don’t listen those guys.

I have no problem with anyone requesting a trade
IMO it was doing it as early as he did after their season went down hill. If they would've been in the playoff hunt like last season he wouldn't have uttered a word.

I have no problem what the Pelicans are doing and feel like he brought this on himself. Be quiet for a few more months and no one can fault you for following the standard of wanting out with a year left on your deal.

Again, getting to the line should be celebrated.

Back on the Paul George MVP train but one of the reasons I thought he'd never be a high level scorer was cause his FTR was all over the place and post injury I expected it to trend downward. Proved me wrong though.

I do see KAT getting bodied by smaller defenders way too often in the post tho. Or they push him off the block and he never establishes position.

IMO it was doing it as early as he did after their season went down hill. If they would've been in the playoff hunt like last season he wouldn't have uttered a word.

I have no problem what the Pelicans are doing and feel like he brought this on himself. Be quiet for a few more months and no one can fault you for following the standard of wanting out with a year left on your deal.

Franchises deal guys when it’s convenient for them all of the time. The Clippers did it to
Blake last season.

I do think he quit on his team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom