**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a fat transfer, you can put it in the thighs, too. She been gettin the surgery.. let the fantasy go, especially in the second picture. That’s a huge leap in the examples you just posted.
tenor.gif

Say it isn't so, I wouldn't say huge leap since she did have a kid. However I concede might have been some work.

Reactions: God
I can give her a pass if that is the case, but we still have to factor in kids making the bubble bust a little to.
At least she didn't go overboard with it, it fits her thigh size, and her thighs fit her waist size.
AXV904U4.jpg Lala-Vasquez-Pic-22.jpg

Tryna be relevant in the era of ig thots/models....

Has anybody eve gone on one of those rap battle shows and actually rapped? Every clip I ever see is them doing some Dr. Seuss ****. I would kill to see someone go up there and do some smack dvd type stuff

That's what happen when it becomes the biggest Genre. They have to gentrifie it

This looks like a knockoff from Wildin Out too.
So disappointed in Meth:smh:
Logic and cole the only two mainstream hip hop artists I still f with. Miss me with that trap
I would add Kendrick (TDE) and Nick Grant to that list. Nick dropped the hardest album in 2018 and nobody heard it:smh:

KD really leaving the Warriors. What a glorious time. :pimp:
I want to take my Laker fandom off for a minute, I would be interested to see how the season changes if that happens. Putting my Laker fandom back on it "could" be an easier time facing GS without KD. No telling who they get if he leaves and what matchup problem it could cause.

This really isn't true at all. James Hardens entire game is predicated on getting angles on people, yet... He gets to the line

Steph Curry is an equal if not superior finisher at the rim and just as crafty yet is proficient at getting to the line.

Not getting to the line should never be viewed as a positive... Ever.

It's a weird Kyrie year, cause a 19% FTR is putrid.

I Know you didn't just bring Harden into this, this is a guy who's entire game is dedicated to initiating contact & LOOKING for fouls.

Also "Proficient" is at getting to the line is ridiculous, considering for his career Kyrie gets to the line more than Steph :lol::lol:... These dudes are small guards who are extremely gifted handling the ball and getting themselves open shots around the basket, i'm not tripping on them drawing fouls at an extremely high rate.

Both of these dudes have had questionable injury histories, there's no need to be constantly wearing yourself down bumping into 7 footers at full speed if you can simply sidestep them and get a comfortable shot for yourself.

In Kyrie's Case this is even more of a non factor considering he's top 30 in the league in drive attempts per game

he's at 11.9 & finishing at 55%, to put that in perspective

Lebron is at 12 finishing at 53%
Giannis is at 12.5 finishing at 64% :smh:
Kawhi is at 14 finishing at 56%

people tend to think that not getting to the line = not being aggressive or settling, in reality he's doing just fine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom