**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want to get rid of Middleton. Dude is a swiss army knife and it seems like he doesn't even mind being 2nd fiddle.

I’m don’t want to get rid of Middleton. I just don’t want to pay him close to max or give him the max. He’s great for us at 15 million a year but he’s not great for us paying him that much money. He’s replaceable. He’s a good player but he’s had too many moments of inconsistency and being exposed when relied upon. You don’t spend that much money on someone you cant rely on. Trust me when I say to whoever gives him the max it’s a mistake.

This gif sums up the past few years of the Middleton experience and idea of paying him.

upload_2019-2-27_13-36-30.gif

Another candidate for "Next" so of course he gets all the passes :lol:. got a team to severely overachieve the past few years.... now this year has all this talent at his disposal & is underachieving.

Seems like Brad Stevens is a great x & o's dude but he can't manage egos like a Phil Jackson or somebody.

Okay. Durant says he wants to go to Milwaukee or New York then opts in to his player option. GSW doesn't have to act on his trade request.

Does he sit the season? Does he play on a one year deal?
Warriors would get sued.

I'm serious.

On the subject of the kid touching Russ, I absolutely agree. This is another example of how players are treated as commodities and not human.

Some random kid thinks he can just touch him because we're all conditioned to think that athletes are solely out there for our amusement. Society problem.
Whyte people have this problem in general. There’s a reason why there’s a slogan of “no you can’t touch my hair” the inability to keep your hands to yourself amazes me.
Had to check several co workers about keeping their hands to themselves.

This is not good ethics :lol:

You work at a supermarket as a cashier. Life is decent but you still want to move to the deli department. You go to your manager & ask for the transfer.

The manager doesn't have to move you. Your options from there are a) quit or b) keep working as a cashier with the whole store knowing you're malcontent.

Okay. Durant says he wants to go to Milwaukee or New York then opts in to his player option. GSW doesn't have to act on his trade request.

Does he sit the season? Does he play on a one year deal?

their reputation would get destroyed throughout the league. players wouldn’t want to go there and agents would steer them away

You work at a supermarket as a cashier. Life is decent but you still want to move to the deli department. You go to your manager & ask for the transfer.

The manager doesn't have to move you. Your options from there are a) quit or b) keep working as a cashier with the whole store knowing you're malcontent.

this is not an accurate analogy at all.

More on track...

you only accept employment to the cashier position at the market with the understanding that you'll be transferred. It's agreed upon by both parties before the ink is put to paper. Then you sign..and they like...nah we need you to ring people up.

same thing happened with Korver to an extent. When he signed with cleveland, it was with the understanding that if bron left, he would be traded elsewhere (and during the summer, so it would be easier on his family) but when the time came they said..hol on...lets chill for a minute. Ultimately he got his wishes.

you can't scam people in business and it's all gucci.

Are y'all talking about a sign & trade?

Nah. A sign and trade makes no sense with a year left on your contract.

Among other hurdles for his new team, a sign and trade would limit him to a 4 year contract. He wouldn't be signing a new contract, he would just let the opt out deadline pass and then be traded.

A cashier making minimum wage with only an internal option and no formal representation.

To

A multimillionaire mega star with a binding legal contract, a different team (billionaire owners) an agent, attorney, union, and media.

LoL

Good one.

Ain't no biddies in engineering :lol:. That's why I changed my major from computer science after freshman year
Oh NO, you are mistaken, they are out there you just have to look for them. I know this NT and everyone has side chicks that are 10's, but some in here have potential.
Region-4-Executive-Board.jpeg
The light one on the stairs with the curly hair and glasses, the dark skin one behind her.
web_NSBE18.jpg
The one in the red dress straight for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom