**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Durant opts in & GSW refuses to trade him. Then what?

These things don't take place in a vacuum. KD would obviously opt in AFTER informing them of where he wants to go.

And for a team with zero cap space moving forward, they better hope this is what KD does.

It's a joke from every angle. The Pelicans would be better off playing guys who want to play and evaluating their roster moving forward without him, AD would be better off not wasting his own time and the time of his teammates and coach, and the league's insistence that the Pelicans play him has resulted in this weird compromise that helps no one. Do you not agree that this situation is ridiculous?

Nobody's forcing them to play him. It's a 100k fine, that's nothing. They can eat that if it's that much of a problem

It's a joke from every angle. The Pelicans would be better off playing guys who want to play and evaluating their roster moving forward without him, AD would be better off not wasting his own time and the time of his teammates and coach, and the league's insistence that the Pelicans play him has resulted in this weird compromise that helps no one. Do you not agree that this situation is ridiculous?

Nobody's forcing them to play him. It's a 100k fine, that's nothing. They can eat that if it's that much of a problem

Honestly man 2.2 million is nothing. How did they not know this exact scenario was gunna play out when they didn’t trade him at the deadline?

They had 3 options:
- sit him out and pay the fine
- Trade him at the deadline.
- whatever the **** their clown show is running right now.

The Pelicans took option 3 so I don’t feel bad for them at all. This could’ve easily been avoided.

Honestly man 2.2 million is nothing. How did they not know this exact scenario was gunna play out when they didn’t trade him at the deadline?

They had 3 options:

The Pelicans took option 3 so I don’t feel bad for them at all. This could’ve easily been avoided.
I think the pelicans gave in to pressure from the rest of the owners or even tried to take a bs stance by showing players that if they are under contract you dont dictate your organizations moves.

I’m convinced y’all watch these talk shows and listen to these podcasts just to get mad and create arguments in here

Naw. A lot of thePodcasts have great content tho. And I admittedly hate watch the national media (which 90% of the nba fan base consumes...and you see those arguments regurgitated in real life and on here).

Why you so mad at that? :lol:.

kd and curry one of the most talented ever.

what would you say giannias defining talent is? his true advantage has to be his body right?
yeah i think im just thinking about their raw physical abilities
KD being 7 foot with a jumper and handle and step backs and ish and athletic
and Greek being just super athletic and dominating

These things don't take place in a vacuum. KD would obviously opt in AFTER informing them of where he wants to go.

And for a team with zero cap space moving forward, they better hope this is what KD does.

Okay. Durant says he wants to go to Milwaukee or New York then opts in to his player option. GSW doesn't have to act on his trade request.

Does he sit the season? Does he play on a one year deal?

Naw. A lot of thePodcasts have great content tho. And I admittedly hate watch the national media (which 90% of the nba fan base consumes...and you see those arguments regurgitated in real life and on here).

Why you so mad at that? :lol:.
Lmao it only makes me mad when y’all act like we share those same opinions in this thread.
You real for admitting that tho :lol:

They had 3 options:

I've been saying for weeks now they should just send him home for the rest of the season. This current situation is extremely awkward and IMO it's unfair to Alvin Gentry and his teammates.

Okay. Durant says he wants to go to Milwaukee or New York then opts in to his player option. GSW doesn't have to act on his trade request.

Does he sit the season? Does he play on a one year deal?

There is no way in hell GSW tries to pull this off. All of this is done with the understanding that they are going to trade KD to whatever team he wants.

You are delusional if you think they balk on the trade AFTER agreeing to it.

There is no way in hell GSW tries to pull this off. All of this is done with the understanding that they are going to trade KD to whatever team he wants.

You are delusional if you think they balk on the trade AFTER agreeing to it.
LoL ...

Is not like the reason he is opting in is contingent on a trade. Naw ...

LoL

The warriors are just going to ignore the fact they would breach a contact.

On the subject of the kid touching Russ, I absolutely agree. This is another example of how players are treated as commodities and not human.

Some random kid thinks he can just touch him because we're all conditioned to think that athletes are solely out there for our amusement. Society problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom