**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably starts slowly walking to the locker room with :20 left to get first shot at the buffet too.

So Durant opts in & GSW refuses to trade him. Then what?

FOUR PEAT!

upload_2019-2-27_16-25-18.gif

I might have to stop listening to these basketball podcast more & more ridiculous things by the day... Listening to the Ringer NBA show yesterday & there having the discussion of whether Lebron has been dethroned of the best player in the league (Been Happened). But they went on to say if they need one Game it's still him.

If it's one season they say Giannis or Harden......... The disrespect to Kd & Steph is utterly ridiculous... Let's Erase all Kd's done since getting to the Warriors

KD pre Warriors>>>>>>>>> Anything Giannis has done or proven yet, how does he suddenlt leap frog past Two former MVP's who are still in their prime. This is what i be talking about when i say i hate the hype for the "next" thing.

As far as Harden being above KD or Steph for best in the league Honors.......

tumblr_nebgfiJYdf1qehu0oo3_250.gif

The majority of NBA Media has crowned Giannis as “The best player in the league” (to spite KD). Steph is 6’3 and can’t dunk....so they overlook him.

It’s high key disrespectful

So you're mad at the pels for not benching him?

It's a joke from every angle. The Pelicans would be better off playing guys who want to play and evaluating their roster moving forward without him, AD would be better off not wasting his own time and the time of his teammates and coach, and the league's insistence that the Pelicans play him has resulted in this weird compromise that helps no one. Do you not agree that this situation is ridiculous?

It's a joke from every angle. The Pelicans would be better off playing guys who want to play and evaluating their roster moving forward without him, AD would be better off not wasting his own time and the time of his teammates and coach, and the league's insistence that the Pelicans play him has resulted in this weird compromise that helps no one. Do you not agree that this situation is ridiculous?
ridiculous yes ...

However, he is getting paid, he needs to play. Not for the team or the owners or teammates or even himself but for the fans that pay good money to go see him perform.

This entitle ******** in the NBA is pathetic. They are entertainers. Go please your fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom