**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if KD doesn't go to GSW tho I don't think it would've been a washing

might have gone 1-1 with GSW in that stretch.

If KD wasn’t on GSW and Kyrie didn’t leave the Cavs. Last year’s Cavs would have got washed by GSW even without KD, IMO.

see How ALA sent Lebron to be Cointelpro

secret Agent Kobe got retribution for L.A in poisoning the Celtics Core
tenor.gif

Has it been talked about how KD is renting out buildings for his business in New York and rich kleinman said he’s gonna run the Knicks one day. I’ve read how they’re gonna give him power to get KD. Trying to get his Bron on by putting his people on. Writing is on the wall for KD to the Knicks much like LeBron to LA.

Writing is on the wall for KD to the Knicks much like LeBron to LA.

Hell nah this **** is way more blatant.
There were a lot of hints/clues but like 5% of people thought Lebron was actually going to La.

The narrative was players don’t go to big markets anymore you can be a star anywhere. That’s what I heard from 95% of this thread.

Has it been talked about how KD is renting out buildings for his business in New York and rich kleinman said he’s gonna run the Knicks one day. I’ve read how they’re gonna give him power to get KD. Trying to get his Bron on by putting his people on. Writing is on the wall for KD to the Knicks much like LeBron to LA.

Yeah, I'm almost certain we'll offer Kleiman a position within the organization.

If KD wasn’t on GSW and Kyrie didn’t leave the Cavs. Last year’s Cavs would have got washed by GSW even without KD, IMO.
it would have been way more equal for sure
i can go both ways but they were pretty even matched i think they might have gone 1-1

who knows tho. adding KD was the ultimate fail safe

Yeah, I'm almost certain we'll offer Kleiman a position within the organization.

Kinda sketchy but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I don’t think I’d trust him making decisions doing their own version of Klutch. There’s potential for that to fail horribly.

Kyrie KD and Zion that can be turned into AD scares me.

But if it’s just Kyrie and KD they still need to make good decisions to correctly construct a team which is much harder to do than make an obvious decision of signing AD. Without that I’m not as worried.

Kinda sketchy but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. I don’t think I’d trust him making decisions doing their own version of Klutch. There’s potential for that to fail horribly.

I don't think we'd give Kleiman a position with enough power where he has a say in personnel decisions. Maybe an advisor or assistant role.

Honestly it depends on what the rest of the East looks like. KD+Kyrie is the best duo in the East from jump. MIL could lose Middleton, Brook, and Mitotic, PHI is likely losing Butler, TOR is likely still going to lose Kawhi. There's a lot of moving parts, Knicks def have a chance to go from worst to first even if they "only" get KD & Kyrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom