**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too hard I’m good
thumb.jpg

So do we want to have somebody like Chuck with a vote?

This dude thinks the Warriors were fradulent because they take too many 3s.

Scottie done flip flopped on Bron/MJ like 5 times.

These guys dumb as hell too.

The talking heads shows are for entertainment purposes. So I'm assuming in their production meetings, part of the purpose is to make sure that Shaq and Charles aren't agreeing all the time--- that would be boring as hell if they were.

I need a reason as to why a former MVP winner shouldn't have an MVP vote?

If you have won NBA MVP, why isn't your opinion valid on who should win subsequent MVP's? Him being a hot take machine is neither here nor there.

And I'm not defending anything Scottie says lol... but he's got the credentials.

I always felt like they had the Heisman voting half-right minus the 800+ media votes.

Last edited:
Am I the only one if I was an nba player? I would just hit up Harvard or Princeton and get the baddest medical student :pimp:

That intellectual mind :pimp:

You could probably find what you're looking for at Morehouse

Just major in engineering for like a year at any college. You will find one lol

Ain't no biddies in engineering :lol:. That's why I changed my major from computer science after freshman year

Pippen let Mike punk him or something. :lol:

Like 3 years ago he was saying Bron better Mike.

Pippen has adjusted his opinion to my recollection as the facts have changed. 2016 there was a groundswell of support for Lebron after beating what many believed to be the best team of all time at that juncture. Subsequently he's gotten washed twice and KD has taken the mantle from him.

Pippen has adjusted his opinion to my recollection as the facts have changed. 2016 there was a groundswell of support for Lebron after beating what many believed to be the best team of all time at that juncture. Subsequently he's gotten washed twice and KD has taken the mantle from him.
if KD doesn't go to GSW tho I don't think it would've been a washing

might have gone 1-1 with GSW in that stretch.

AKA he flip flopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom