**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. This a dude from Flint, Michigan. If you would’ve told him 6 years ago...he’d be starting for the Lakers in Hollywood next to LeBron James...he woulda laughed at you :lol:. Must be a dream for him.

Live it up young *****.

I believe this is why he's so mad at Bron for trying to trade him away. Young savage don't wanna give up this lifestyle. Honeys just ain't the same in New Orleans.

I believe this is why he's so mad at Bron for trying to trade him away. Young savage don't wanna give up this lifestyle. Honeys just ain't the same in New Orleans.
I know right, he like Bron I ain't McGee flying these IG chicks out to see me. I got easy access right here.

Celtics gonna slip. Next few games:

Portland
Wizards
Houston
Dubs
Kings
Lakers

I believe they have a wide margin against the 6th seed. I doubt they'll slip in the rankings.

I do see Philly jumping to 3 tho.

Orlando's gotten hot since the trade deadline for some reason. They might actually slip to 8.

I can't believe Boston will have no home court advantage. This is a team that was almost guaranteed a finals appearance in the summer.

Also, not completely sold on the Bucks to make it to the ECF. Coach bud is a great regular season coach, but he still needs to prove himself in the playoffs. Playoff Giannis will be scary tho...

That team just needs a reset bad, I cannot say I did not see it coming.

When you try to stack the way they did. Players ego's get involved.

Terry wants out. But will stay for $ if Kyrie dips.
Kyrie ....idk
Smart got paid and now says whatever
Morris is pissed
Brown hogs
Tatum wants his own team
Gordon is not the same
Al doesn't know wtf going on
hahaha

That team just needs a reset bad, I cannot say I did not see it coming.

When you try to stack the way they did. Players ego's get involved.

Terry wants out. But wills stay if Kyrie dips.
Kyrie ....idk
Smart got paid and now says whatever
Morris is pissed
Brown hogs
Tatum wants his own team
Gordon is not the same
Al dont know wtf going on
hahaha

Before the season started I had them as the #1 seed making the finals. Thought Brad Stevens could put it together.

But as soon as I saw Gordon Hayward in the starting lineup that was the first sign that they gon have some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom