**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I really hate when reporters ask questions but you can't pick up what the question is.
Calm down bro.

You're acting like he threw a drink or something :lol:

Honesty if I'm a player I'd be more tight if someone was heckling me than over that.
Yes it isn't the same as someone throwing a drink on you, but lets not act like fans haven't crossed the line before. Personally heckling doesn't bother me I tune them out. Fans do need to be reigned in a bit, this isn't a zoo where you can come point and touch people.

Imagine me just busting on a movie set and touching a famous actress, that isn't so bad. However over time the line is pushed further and further.
With a kid doing the touching you can be a little more understanding . Kids that young aren’t usally behaved .
Kid looks to be about 10/11 he should be somewhat well behaved not to just go touching or pushing someone. My daughter is 4 and doesn't do stupid **** like that with me around. Sit in that seat and don't do anything extra, if you need to go to the bathroom let me know, here is your popcorn and drink.

Brooklyn over Philly with how our perimeter defense is
Miami @ 8 v the Bucks. The Heat is a weird team and have played the Bucks hard (and beat em once)
Pacers could beat yall lol
Pistons could get the Bucks too.
Nets could get the Raptors. Playoff Lowry/Ibaka lol
Brooklyn can’t beat Philly in a 7 game series they may win 2 games but unless the nets just go insane and the sixers fall apart I can’t see it happening.

The pacers could definitely upset the Celtics with how they’ve been wishy washy all season

A lot of comments were made about my team after Lebron signed with thr Lakers. If we make the Playoffs and they don’t...it would be a real shame if someone dug all those posts up...a real shame..

66075184.jpg

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom