**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still cracking up at how my man freeze freeze said the NBA is giving Dirk the treatment from The Office
28550F54-FDAC-4954-95A4-46E77B83B000.gif

It’s so accurate :lol:
yeaaaa :rofl: this was it. they doing Dirkules dirty. He doesnt deserve this, while at the same time they begging wade to stay lol. Haslem already said he byke.

come on man.

If the father did nothing that's bad parenting

Either way the kid likely learned his lesson regardless. After that Russell Westbrook staredown he's likely not to try that again, on anybody, unless he is a very slow kid.

Still not grounds to throw father and son out though. I can only see it if kid kept on doing it during the game.
If that kid didn't know until that exact moment you shouldn't go prodding an nba player while courtside, the father already failed. He's not a ******* 4 year old kid. That kid is oldenough to know better, if taught properly.

Stop the caping

Last edited:
I've seen way too many colonizer kids in my life that have no respect for their parents and will act in a manner that would have got my *** beat. No home training whatsoever.
those kids got no sense of awareness lol
and the parents let them do w/e tf they want and talk back to them all brazy. i've seent it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom