**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like most players would have just let it go but whatever lesson learned to the youngster and his dad. Can't just do what you want cause you paid top dollar for a seat.

Then it’s fair game if that same elite level athlete jumps into the stand. You wouldn’t yell that **** at a random stranger why yell it at the athlete that dwarfs you in size and strength
You right, it is fair game for the athlete to retaliate however he/she sees fit regardless of the consequences for that athlete. Fans have been saying crazy **** to players and vice versa for years not that big of an issue IMO. But barking **** is different than physically touching the athletes.

It def matters 100% because Kyrie is a FA this year, are we forgetting that he demanded a trade off a team that just made the biggest comeback in NBA Finals history... Just being able to "win" doesn't seem like it matters if he doesn't like the situation. Also i still think they get to the top 4, but if they somehow gotta face Philly in the first round.............

Also Brad Stevens is now getting introduced to the side of coaching that goes beyond X's & O's, the great coaches also know how to deal with egos, expectations, riffs in the locker room etc etc. He better figure it out soon.
Kyrie left after the year KD and GSW gave them a gentleman’s sweep.
He knew they weren’t winning another chip in Cle but Kyrie is a weirdo so it’s pointless trying analyze what he’s thinking.

You remember what happens recently first if the Celtics do well and reach the finals all of the dysfunction wont matter.

I have a weird feeling Jimmy trying to sabotage Philly vs Kyrie led Boston team of dysfunction would be must-see TV in the first rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom