**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC/DEN game was fire.

Playoff P is 5/23 from three since hitting the game winner.

Jokic was serving Adams UP

Still think OKC is an easy out in the playoffs.

...Bron to the Lakers is so much like the Fyre Festival debacle....Lakers fans really thought they were gonna get this great experience when Bron signed but in reality it’s hell....

LeJa scammed Laker Nation

This is gold.

LeJa is going to get heavy usage.

Man....I’m still catching up on the thread but reading all this Lebby/Lakers slander and watching the Bucks performance IG videos, I really can’t help but think that Bron to the Lakers is so much like the Fyre Festival debacle.

Lakers fans really thought they were gonna get this great experience when Bron signed but in reality it’s hell and not even 1/4 of the way you want to get out. LeJa scammed Laker Nation

LeRule 3:16 turned Staples center into a fema tent.

That Michae Cohen testimony gon be lit 2mar

Trump is toast. Can’t wait to see 45’s tweets after. My man gonna be on his Melo ****.

4C2E64CA-5931-44E2-89D4-FFBE73AC8901.gif

I caught up on 40ish pages on a night when there were two potential playoff east and west semifinals matchups and there were only 5-10 pages about those games and 30+ filled with Lebby and Laker slander

I love you guys :lol: :lol:

Speaking of Brad Stevens...

Dissension

I swear the day the NBA stops being so PG-13 with the content and sound the fans get to hear on the court will be the day they become APPOINTMENT TELEVISION

This is probably nothing to most people, but its so cool to hear because i'm sure most of us have been to games or even played and know what verbally goes on during a game.

I want to hear the elite coaches and athletes during play is that too much to ask for? Enough of this "LETS GOOOO!!" crap, give me the real deal, actual dialogue FFS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude is definitely older and exactly like Dwight from The Office but happens to like basketball. He is trying to relive his unpopular youth by creating an online persona of a younger individual. If it wasn’t for his zesty and emo posts, he’d go unnoticed but he he sticks to his shtick because it keeps him relevant. I thought this was known :lol:
1BA9AD60-626E-4D57-9087-5B658B26A28C.gif

what you said is somewhat accurate though. Unpopular youth |l

Lakers were really ****** by Paul George not signing with them.

He would’ve saved Bron’s LA stint.

The fact someone can go and touch a player with no consequences is insane. i don't give a **** if it's a dumb kid. Throw him and his dumb father out. Control your ******* children. Athletes are people too, they don't owe you ****

People use their kid too often as some type of shield, like just because he's a child he can do whatever he wants and it's "cute". FOH

The fact someone can go and touch a player with no consequences is insane. i don't give a **** if it's a dumb kid. Throw him and his dumb father out. Control your ****ing children. Athletes are people too, they don't owe you ****

People use their kid too often as some type of shield, like just because he's a child he can do whatever he wants and it's "cute". FOH
Calm down bro.

You're acting like he threw a drink or something :lol:

Honesty if I'm a player I'd be more tight if someone was heckling me than over that.

The fact someone can go and touch a player with no consequences is insane. i don't give a **** if it's a dumb kid. Throw him and his dumb father out. Control your ****ing children. Athletes are people too, they don't owe you ****

Privilege mindset every incident with fans are a certain type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom