**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Fact 1: The Celtics are undefeated in their last six (6) games played without Kyrie Irving in the lineup, with wins over three current playoff teams, including a road win over a team ahead of the Celtics in the standings.
  • Fact 2: The Celtics are winless in their last five (5) games played with Kyrie Irving in the lineup, including losses to the Bulls and Lakers.
  • Fact 3: The Celtics are 9–2 overall this season in games without Kyrie Irving in the lineup.
  • Fact 4: The Celtics went 14–8 in regular season games last season without Kyrie Irving in the lineup.
  • Fact 5: Since Kyrie Irving joined the Celtics, they have a better win percentage in regular season games without him in the lineup (.697) than in games with him in the lineup (.633).
  • Fact 6: Since Kyrie Irving joined the Celtics, they have won zero (0) playoff games with him in the lineup.
  • Fact 7: Since Kyrie Irving joined the Celtics, they have won 11 playoff games without him in the lineup.
  • Fact 8: Jaylen Brown has much more experience being the best player on a team in the playoffs than Kyrie Irving does.
  • Fact 9: The Celtics just had their dicks pulverized by the Raptors on national television.
  • Fact 10: Before he became the de facto second-best player on a team featuring the best basketball player on earth, his Cavaliers teams were horrible and he was a big ol’ loser.
  • Fact 11: Teammates Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, and Terry Rozier all played the best basketball of their careers during Kyrie Irving’s prolonged absence at the end of last regular season, and have all regressed noticeably and troublingly this season, under his stepped-up leadership.
  • Fact 12: Kyrie Irving’s leadership philosophy was learned via a combination of Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, and YouTube conspiracy videos.
:emoji_nerd:

This guy exactly like Bron :lol:

first KD not joining the team for their pre-game ritual and now kyrie acting like this...yup, they're linking up with new york; main reason nyk is keeping deandre jordan around is because he's KD's homeboy

Man....I’m still catching up on the thread but reading all this Lebby/Lakers slander and watching the Bucks performance IG videos, I really can’t help but think that Bron to the Lakers is so much like the Fyre Festival debacle.

Lakers fans really thought they were gonna get this great experience when Bron signed but in reality it’s hell and not even 1/4 of the way you want to get out. LeJa scammed Laker Nation

first KD not joining the team for their pre-game ritual and now kyrie acting like this...yup, they're linking up with new york; main reason nyk is keeping deandre jordan around is because he's KD's homeboy
I think so too lol

They gonna **** on NY media together :lol:

Also Candace is wifey af

Man....I’m still catching up on the thread but reading all this Lebby/Lakers slander and watching the Bucks performance IG videos, I really can’t help but think that Bron to the Lakers is so much like the Fyre Festival debacle.

Lakers fans really thought they were gonna get this great experience when Bron signed but in reality it’s hell and not even 1/4 of the way you want to get out. LeJa scammed Laker Nation

To be real I’m more mad at Magic for the team construction. I never expected them to win the title this year but I never expected them to be this bad either. If Magic can’t pull a max free agent this summer, damn near every move he made over the last 2 years looks dumb as ****. So yeah this summer is gunna be interesting especially if KD & Kyrie do go to NY like everyone thinks.

To be real I’m more mad at Magic for the team construction. I never expected them to win the title this year but I never expected them to be this bad either. If Magic can’t pull a max free agent this summer, damn near every move he made over the last 2 years looks dumb as ****. So yeah this summer is gunna be interesting especially if KD & Kyrie do go to NY like everyone thinks.

Lol of course you are, Magic made some questionable roster moves this year, absolutely. This entire upcoming summer is a referendum on Lebron and nothing else.

Last edited:
He’s 16....with a full time job, while also being in 10th grade with a fiancé.

Young/old, Strange, excitable, bi, hilarious young man that @shotsrangout is

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude is definitely older and exactly like Dwight from The Office but happens to like basketball. He is trying to relive his unpopular youth by creating an online persona of a younger individual. If it wasn’t for his zesty and emo posts, he’d go unnoticed but he he sticks to his shtick because it keeps him relevant. I thought this was known :lol:

**** ALA and everything it stands for.

Last edited:
Watching Celtics fan turn on Kyrie is funny but they really should be mad at Hayward. He’s the one that ruined everything.

You know why they ain't gonna turn on Hayward G...

:lol: Are ya'll serious?

Ya'll be taking this **** too far sometimes. :smh: REACHING for these social narratives.

Rationally speaking, wouldn't it be bat **** crazy for a fan to be "mad" at any player for taking a step back after a serious injury?

"**** you Gordon Hayward...you broke your leg and ruined everything"

:smh:

:lol: Are ya'll serious?

Ya'll be taking this **** too far sometimes. :smh: REACHING for these social narratives.

Rationally speaking, wouldn't it be bat **** crazy for a fan to be "mad" at any player for taking a step back after a serious injury?

"**** you Gordon Hayward...you broke your leg and ruined everything"

:smh:

What “social narrative”? Isn’t the popular narrative that this is all Kyrie’s fault?

Never said fans should be mad at him for being injured. That’s ******* dumb.

They tried to force him into the starting lineup to start the season and that **** didn’t work. He still can barely hit open 3s. I understand he’s hurt & that It might take another year for him to get fully back. I realize he’s playing better recently but I think blaming Kyrie for everything wrong with the team is dumb as ****.

U don’t think Brown thinks he should be getting more minutes? Who’s been taking his minutes from him? The coach’s favorite player who *probably* needed another year to recover? Obviously it’s a tough spot for everyone because of the contract & the injury but that doesn’t mean we can’t talk about how Hayward is impacting their Finals aspirations this season.

Like everyone in the media is turning this into Kyrie vs the young players. Kyrie isn’t the one that’s taking playing time away from Tatum & Brown. That’s Gordon. I just don’t think these young cats are happy watching GH take their minutes. Kyrie is a net positive player and has one of the best ratings in the NBA. Who really cares what he says in the media.

I’m just saying I think it’s ******** that Kyrie is getting all the blame. He’s not free of guilt but yeah Hayward has more to do with them sucking than Kyrie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom