**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a kid doing the touching you can be a little more understanding . Kids that young aren’t usally behaved .

With a kid doing the touching you can be a little more understanding . Kids that young aren’t usally behaved .
The bigger problem I had was it seemed like his father did nothing about it. Now if he did and the vid didn’t show then that’s cool, but it looked like he just sat there

The bigger problem I had was it seemed like his father did nothing about it. Now if he did and the vid didn’t show then that’s cool, but it looked like he just sat there
That might be the problem or that he didn’t notice it cause he was too focused on the game. Either way its more on the father but i cant necessarily blame him cause. I wouldn’t think id need to tell my son not to touch an athlete/ entertainer doing his thing.

His father should know better too. He sat there and did nothing.
If the father did nothing that's bad parenting

Either way the kid likely learned his lesson regardless. After that Russell Westbrook staredown he's likely not to try that again, on anybody, unless he is a very slow kid.

Still not grounds to throw father and son out though. I can only see it if kid kept on doing it during the game.

Last edited:
Boston haha. Ainge in a tough predicament

I cannot remember, what comes first? Can they trade for AD before Kyrie says I am leaving?

They are a mess though internally. Cannot win games at this time of the year like that. smh

I cannot remember, what comes first? Can they trade for AD before Kyrie says I am leaving?

They are a mess though internally. Cannot win games at this time of the year like that. smh
The Celtics getting swept by either Milwaukee or Toronto would have me crying happy tears
3A826F3C-119D-4033-9359-4F290C7F08DF.gif

AD and Kyrie will text/call each other and AD will know what Kyrie’s plans are well before he or Boston announce anything publicly. If AD sees Kyrie will leave, they’ll make it loud and clear to Boston that he’d be a one year rental

They can trade for AD the second Kyrie contract ends

Tbh none of what is happening right now in boston matters its all gonna boil down to what happens in the playoffs

Tbh none of what is happening right now in boston matters its all gonna boil down to what happens in the playoffs

It def matters 100% because Kyrie is a FA this year, are we forgetting that he demanded a trade off a team that just made the biggest comeback in NBA Finals history... Just being able to "win" doesn't seem like it matters if he doesn't like the situation. Also i still think they get to the top 4, but if they somehow gotta face Philly in the first round.............

Also Brad Stevens is now getting introduced to the side of coaching that goes beyond X's & O's, the great coaches also know how to deal with egos, expectations, riffs in the locker room etc etc. He better figure it out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom