**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all mean Master Sommeliers. There’s like 275 in the world.

If you mean Sommerliers, then Simmons would be voting lol.

I'm surprised so many ppl sleepin on the bucks to make the finals.

I wonder why.

They have Giannis. They have the number one team in the league.

i'm with you on that. bucks have a starting five that defends, protects the rim, scores, and hits from the perimeter. with hill, ersan and mirotic, they got a decent bench. i'm sold on them coming out of the east and they're gonna give the warriors' fits in the finals. the narrative of "they've never been there" means nothing. steph+klay+dray hadn't been there before prior to 2015 and took it on their first try.

A lot of elite former players have goofy-*** opinions too though. Shaq and Barkley being two obvious examples. Idk what a good solution is.

The only way I think the Bucks have a chance at actually winning the finals is if they get home court. Which I didn’t think we’d sustain but I’ve been convinced there’s a realistic chance at it.

I swear OKC is bi-polar. Go on a massive run take the lead up by 3. Den misses 2ft and the you give up offensive rebound and haven’t stopped them since

Haha.

So what about Woj and Windy?

No writer/insider types at all?

Windhorst is a super glorified high school sports editor, right? He has his current job because he was basically the first reporter to take an interest and gain access to Lebron. Is it just me or is ESPN slowly phasing him out since Bron/Maverick/Rich have completely frozen him out? Like he's been reduced to making bad jokes with Rachel Nichols and Shelbourne on The Jump. Straight Ric Bucher status.

Woj does his homework and is only rivaled by shams in that lane but I don't think having certain front offices on speed dial entitles him to an MVP vote (not sure if he actually has one).

So, no on the writers and insiders.

I'm fine with them asking Lebron stupid post game questions, taking them out of context and having the headline for the next week being some TMZ s***... I'm not ok with them handing out trophies.

Haha.

So what about Woj and Windy?

No writer/insider types at all?

A lot of elite former players have goofy-*** opinions too though. Shaq and Barkley being two obvious examples. Idk what a good solution is.

The MVP vote should be dudes in this thread and a couple cats from the top 3 barbershops in each NBA city

Y’all mean Master Sommeliers. There’s like 275 in the world.

If you mean Sommerliers, then Simmons would be voting lol.

That was kind of my point too.

Simmons can't pass either exam, master or regular.

Now if we're talking regurgitating stats that anyone can reference and sprinkling hot takes and homerism, that's a different conversation.

Very true, but you can't tell them that they don't know what it takes to be an MVP. Which is the only thing we're talking about at the moment.

I'm surprised so many ppl sleepin on the bucks to make the finals.

I wonder why.

They have Giannis. They have the number one team in the league.

Wodie can't shoot; Need to see them win a playoff series before buying finals hype (They're poised to past the first round but I struggle putting them passed the C's/Raps; regular season is regular season)

a-friend a-friend y’all gon hold this L

Thrill byke :pimp:. That EASTSIDE **** yheardmeeee?

:emoji_call_me:Dumb way!
You sleep as always.
I also have Raptors and Bucks as my teams and Pacers. No L for me. Oh yea and Kings and Jailblase my boys too. No L here, my teams balling jimmy runny time on the tippy tat, sada tay.

We (rightfully) clown on PLAYERS ONLY every week for their takes :lol:

I'm not sure if that's who I want voting on MVP.

Don't the players have their vote for MVP already? Or did they stop that?

There really isn't an argument for Giannis not being the clear cut MVP this season both he and PG likely are top 5 in both that and DPOTY voting, but Giannis has his team with the best record in the league.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom