**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As dense as you are, I think even you can agree that EVERYONE has some sort of bias. No matter who you put in there, they are going to be biased towards something/someone.

Knew you’d like that part.

But the point is Bill Simmons doesn’t know the game to the extent that he’d like people to think and players call him out on this al of the time.

Obviously everyone is a bit compromised but Simmons bias is egregious, and it’s compounded by the fact that he doesn’t really know the game in a way that allows him to have a say so on an award with so much historical significance.

The case for Denver shortening their rotation is that the game slows down in the playoffs and you have to let your best 7-8 cook. It’s a game of rhythm.

I forgot who but a coach was talking about how Pop shortened his rotations on a team in the playoffs and it won him the series.

Knew you’d like that part.

But the point is Bill Simmons doesn’t know the game to the extent that he’d like people to think and players call him out on this al of the time.

Obviously everyone is a bit compromised but Simmons bias is egregious, and it’s compounded by the fact that he doesn’t really know the game in a way that allows him to have a say so on an award with so much historical significance.

The case for Denver shortening their rotation is that the game slows down in the playoffs and you have to let your best 7-8 cook. It’s a game of rhythm.

I forgot who but a coach was talking about how Pop shortened his rotations on a team in the playoffs and it won him the series.
We're getting somewhere here :nthat:

I could care less about Simmons. He definitely has some trash opinions, but so do former players and other folks, so I'm not really sure what the criteria should be for a qualified voter.

Once it gets past the starting lineup, it seems like Denver has a lot of guys on the same tier. They'll just play everybody and see who gets hot once they get to the bench and figure it out from there.

PG with the halfcourt shot. MVP :pimp:

This could be posted at any point during a Thunder game & it'd make sense
If your team goes on 40 game win streaks doing whatever they want all year...then yea bring that into the playoffs..thats not the case obv..Playoffs are matchups, schemes and play by play. But I think they will definitley play more than the typical 8 guys..they have had no choice all year

Russ looked like he was about to swing on that little kid.

I'm sure he just told the dad to watch who his kid just randomly touches.

I think the kid was just patting him on the back but Russ hasn't always had good interactions with fans on the road, I think he saw it was a kid and kinda relaxed a bit.

Need to kick the kid and his entire family out the arena. Kid looks like he is old enough to know better to go touching random strangers

Simmons is just a fan with a voice which is honestly the likeable thing about him. Part of me finds him annoying and likes to make fun of him part of me likes him. Part of me enjoys listening to him even though I don’t take him seriously. He’s kind of like a friend who you enjoy seeing lose.

Also he said **** you to the suits and did his own thing which is respectable.

It’s also hilarious how much he loses at betting on sports.

Sports aside he’s a pretty good interviewer tbh. Dude doesn’t shy away from any questions and asks the questions a fan would want to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom