**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides their inexperience, rotations for every team typically shorten to 7-8 guys and the starters play a lot more. Can't really think of a team who has been successful in recent memory playing 10+ guys in the playoffs.

Exaggerated age difference?
giphy.gif

Besides their inexperience, rotations for every team typically shorten to 7-8 guys and the starters play a lot more. Can't really think of a team who has been successful in recent memory playing 10+ guys in the playoffs.

Craig will play if they see OKC. They like him on Westbrook. Probably the same against H tine. Beasley will play if he’s hot and likely continue to start. murray and Monte are locks. IT is probably out but will be used if they need a spark

They can make it work

I get wanting to play your best players more, especially with more off days, but I wouldn't go away with what worked for 82 games.

No you didn't say you were. I was asking you if you thought you were.

Stop being so sensitive.

What's your argument for PG over Giannis for MVP?

Why is Giannis only going to win MVP because of Bill Simmons/Woj/Windhorst?

Scroll back and understand that I didn’t say that it would be ONLY because of them and I acknowledged that Giannis is outstanding.

A better question would be why the hell is Bill Simmons qualified to vote on MVP? Have you ever listened to Windhorst attempt break down basketball? Woj breaks news, not game film.

As dense as you are, even you could write the book of basketball and then editorialize a bunch, create a mildly esoteric pyramid and force a bunch of pop culture references. Nobody would buy that book, you could certainly write it.

These media guys hold grudges when guys don’t come on their podcasts or stop for a pic with their kid.

Somewhere along the line the same media people decided that mvp also means you should probably be the best player on the best team, which sort of changes the spirit of the award.

A lot of these media types are jealous and spiteful and they want nothing more than to excersice whatever influence they can to leave their mark on history- - because they could never do so on the court.

Gotta take the mvp voting out of their hands and come up with a better process.

PM me.
Don't know much about this bitcoin stuff.

Don't worry about it, bro. It's really not worth all the effort (there's a whole verification process) for $50.

You were going to lose anyway.

Look at OKC's remaining strength of schedule compared to Utah, Houston, and Portland:

Dz21hYKWkAAx4TM.jpg:large

And then you factor in the unsustainable level PG was playing at to get them to this point. There's just no way they finish top 4.

I feel like the rotation depth should be a case-by-case thing?

What's the case against this Nuggets team going 10-11 deep in the playoffs? It's not like they are bringing some random bums in...

Scroll back and understand that I didn’t say that it would be ONLY because of them and I acknowledged that Giannis is outstanding.

A better question would be why the hell is Bill Simmons qualified to vote on MVP? Have you ever listened to Windhorst attempt break down basketball? Woj breaks news, not game film.

As dense as you are, even you could write the book of basketball and then editorialize a bunch, create a mildly esoteric pyramid and force a bunch of pop culture references. Nobody would buy that book, you could certainly write it.

These media guys hold grudges when guys don’t come on their podcasts or stop for a pic with their kid.

Somewhere along the line the same media people decided that mvp also means you should probably be the best player on the best team, which sort of changes the spirit of the award.

A lot of these media types are jealous and spiteful and they want nothing more than to excersice whatever influence they can to leave their mark on history- - because they could never do so on the court.

Gotta take the mvp voting out of their hands and come up with a better process.
As dense as you are, I think even you can agree that EVERYONE has some sort of bias. No matter who you put in there, they are going to be biased towards something/someone.

Russ looked like he was about to swing on that little kid.

I'm sure he just told the dad to watch who his kid just randomly touches.

I think the kid was just patting him on the back but Russ hasn't always had good interactions with fans on the road, I think he saw it was a kid and kinda relaxed a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom