**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ There’s a dude on NBA Radio - I think Brian Geltzeiler - who swears all the Celtics problems are because Jaylen Brown doesn’t play enough. Dude is convinced Brown is superstar in the making.

I point this out not to hate on Jaylen Brown, but to highlight that a lot of so called “experts” don’t know what they’re taking about.
The NBA radio is weird about the Celtics...the ppl on there react to the Celtics like everything been sweet all season :lol: ...think it’s cuz they all had em in the finals with no questions before the season and they not trying to look dumb, dying with their takes :smh:

Also Geltzieler is just terrible bout everything overall...it’s only like 3 good ppl on that channel

I know their careers have been very different but Felton getting NBA minutes to this day over Melo is hilarious and sad at the same time

I wonder if there's something to him being able to not coach great talent, going back to his days at Butler. With no expectations and guys who are underrated he's seemingly a genius.

In college you’re 100% in control of the rosters and you can manage personalities easier because CBB is about the coaches. The league not so much.

But I saw this coming. Not surprised at all.

I wasn't a Giannis fan at the beginning of the season, but he's slowly becoming one of my favorite players.
It's hard to hate on a guy that humble and he has a great personality.
Would love to see him in a bigger market, but he's in the perfect situation in Milwaukee.

I wasn't a Giannis fan at the beginning of the season, but he's slowly becoming one of my favorite players.
It's hard to hate on a guy that humble and he has a great personality.
Would love to see him in a bigger market, but he's in the perfect situation in Milwauke.

How would he benefit from being in a bigger market?

My man Wavy definitely channeling Freddy Fig tonight...:lol:

314D0956-5E21-4ACF-B095-8D54775ACB25.gif

Haven’t watched much of either Denver or OKC this season but Denver is nice AF. They’re going to be a problem come playoff time but it’s wild this could be a semis matchup.

20/10/8 from my all star center with 77% of the roster injured and a top 3 record in the league???

Point Guard. Magic Jokic

No Cap :emoji_no_entry_sign::emoji_womans_hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom