**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way to celts blazers. If kyrie puts up another stinker im done with him. Didn’t commute through snow for this ****

AKA he flip flopped
I mean can we ever etch an opinion in stone, IF KD goes to NY and wins 3 rings does his stock rise in the GOAT conversation. We can only be prisoners of the moment.
Hella foreclosures here at “Lakers will still make the playoffs island”. A lot of room available. I think I’m the only one left.
I believe potential guests have until 4PM tomorrow to cancel for a full refund right. :smh:

When new evidence comes, conclusions change. Just as MJ finally started to win and subsequently continued to never lose in the finals his legend and stature elevated over the previous greats of Wilt, Russell, Kareem, Magic & Bird
I mean can we ever etch an opinion in stone, IF KD goes to NY and wins 3 rings does his stock rise in the GOAT conversation. We can only be prisoners of the moment.

Aight. So if Bron wins a ring with the Lakers and Pip flip flops again ya'll gon be cool with that.

72496832.jpg

Bucks can open up a max slot by getting rid of Middleton and Bledsoe which I’m hoping for. But if there’s nothing I expect them to keep everyone we already have.
Kyrie to Bucks or KD to Bucks. LOL
6 turnovers in 20 minutes
Did the game already start? Oh so use to seeing such foolish stats from LeBron. "You know LeBron likes to try passes he shouldn't, so you just have to accept a lot of turnovers." :smh:

if he goes to NY and win 3 rings, no question in my mind, if he was carrying the team, he would be the GOAT.

I'm sure to the millions of resident he would be as well.

C's players keep talking about not being together as if there's a reluctance to do so

Sort of can't blame them. How you gonna fully commit/invest if you already feel like you're being dangled in front of the Pelicans FO?

That's what sucks about the business side of the NBA. It effects the present.

Sort of can't blame them. How you gonna fully commit/invest if you already feel like you're being dangled in front of the Pelicans FO?

That's what sucks about the business side of the NBA. It effects the present.

It’s interesting because it seems like neither the Celtics or the Lakers, as a groups, like each other all that much. The trade rumors, etc. seem to have played a role for sure, but I think it’s more than that. I don’t know if it’s personality clashes, young guys v. vets, star v. role players or what. But there’s a lot going on in both places.

Need a OKC/Jazz first round series BAD in my life. I need more of this.

Joe going to put on another clinic with PG or PG get some payback this time. No other series in the west will deliver such excitement, maybe a Warriors/Kings game.

D.mitch was working them cats last year in the playoffs.

Sad 2 1/2 superstars and get knocked out the. 1st by a rookie.

Sedano sound like he stayed in Miami just a TAD BIT TOO LONG.

Must have hit the club before he flew out to Boston

Oh NO, you are mistaken, they are out there you just have to look for them. I know this NT and everyone has side chicks that are 10's, but some in here have potential.
Region-4-Executive-Board.jpeg
The light one on the stairs with the curly hair and glasses, the dark skin one behind her.
web_NSBE18.jpg
The one in the red dress straight for me
NSBE :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom