**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also said I could see trae putting up numbers but they won’t translate to wins but I think that will be false too

Never understood the Tre Young hate. He was shooting like garbage but that's normal for these young PG's. The media did him no favors forcing that Steph comparison in college then switched on him when he struggled.

He invited those comparisons tho. Even copied Steph's lil finger point

he def hasn't taught his child right. thinking he can grab and touch people like that.
poor parenting is a feature, not a glitch for a lot of these pilgrims

I agree with you up to a certain point. Child behavior can reflect parenting yes. But you can't ignore that children don't always do what parents want.

A child of liberal parents can grow up to be conservative.

A child of Bible thumpers who think homosexuality is the devil can grow up to be gay.

There can be six siblings of good parents. Five of them are law abiding citizens and one becomes a criminal.

I haven't always done what my parents said. I'm certain neither have you. Otherwise kids wouldn't get in trouble and there'd be no such thing as grounding.

All I'm saying is you can't make a snap judgment of someone's parenting based on one impulsive action, because guess what..kids can be impulsive no matter how they're parented. I'm just saying you don't know the kid. You don't know the father. You don't know what was said when the camera panned away from them.

You guys could very well be right that the guy is a bad dad. You guys could also very well be wrong. Because guess what, you guys formulated an opinion about at least two ppl based on one action... An incomplete story.

I mean, do you guys assume when someone is tardy for class, without knowing anything else about the person, literally nothing else, that his parents failed to teach him about punctuality?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom