**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of it was also rose tryna to do too much with extra crossovers and ****. But yeah bron used to get skated by dudes like PG and Kawhi in his prime. He could never guard quick players

It was definitely overrated. "Could legitimately guard 1-5". Meanwhile David West got him in the torture rack.

they legit said with a straight face that he could guard 1-5. the disrespect they had for the players in this league is laughable

Breh....you said “completely crumbled in the post season back to back years in 28 games played”

One...for someone to “completely crumble”...there has to be a precedent set where they established.

Yes, completely crumbled, as in he went from averageish to slightly below average in the regular season to an outright disaster.

In Rodney Hood’s FIRST post season...the Jazz beat the Clippers in 7 (a series where he came off the bench). The next series was against the damn 2017, 16-1 Warriors where the Jazz got swept :lol:

And he shot 35/26/61 in the playoffs.

The next post season...he was with the Cavs and we saw what we saw that was on par with his time with the Cavs.

No it wasn't on par, considering he shot 35% on threes in the regular season with Cleveland and 17% in the playoffs. His production from regular season to playoffs tumbled badly in both of those seasons. You're not refuting anything I said. It's like you're arguing just to argue at this point.

they legit said with a straight face that he could guard 1-5. the disrespect they had for the players in this league is laughable

I remember a prime J Smoove, finishing 2nd in DPOY voting in 2010...and Gerald Wallace finishing 3rd and Bron finishing 4th

Somehow...Bron made 1st team all defense at the Forward spot...and Josh Smith was 2nd team that year :smh: :lol: .....with 75 more votes than Bron

31B0E532-00CF-478B-B5EE-C2D44D598DE3.png

The ROY & J smoove robbery piss me off til this day :lol:.

LeBron stay winning in real life :smh:
Got 3 rings
Millions In the bank
Space name 2
Beautiful family
I don’t know how much he raped the lakers for to come out and retire in LA
And got u guys miserable every day in our discussion forum :rofl:
And still got u eating blaze pizza !

LeBron stay winning in real life :smh:
Got 3 rings
Millions In the bank
Space name 2
Beautiful family
I don’t know how much he raped the lakers for to come out and retire in LA
And got u guys miserable every day in our discussion forum :rofl:
And still got u eating blaze pizza !
You're absolutely right.

However, I'm not going to miss something I never had.

People such as Lebron have basic problems and insecurities. IE knowing he's not well like and that he ain't the greatest hurts him a lot more than a random hating on him daily.

Life is not all about what you have, some people want more and others just dont give a ****.

I love seeing the Lakers crumbles
You're absolutely right.

People such as Lebron have basic problems and insecurities. IE knowing he's not well like and that he ain't the greatest hurts him a lot more than a random hating on him daily.

Life is not all about what you have, some people want more and others just dont give a ****.

Only people who don't like Lebron are Trump supporters and Kobe ********rs masquerading as Laker fans with a sprinkle of old Jordan stans.

You're absolutely right.

Son what the hell are you talking about? :lol::lol:
And really? THAT'S what you wanna go with? That was CLEARLY sarcasm.
giphy.gif

He was ****ing joking. :rofl:
I cant tell jokes.

Like I said, dudes are quick to call it sarcasm and say it was all jokes when **** is not going like they envisioned it.

If the Lakers would be doing great, it be a different tune from you .

This is the interwebz, but yeah a lot of praising. Look it up ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom