**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running joke or not, is not like I'm in here lying.

I'm a one trick pony, I cant stand Lebron, dude is very transparent and fake.

However, you "cool" kids that love hin cant stabd criticism. In addition to always hate on every young cat out there.

I'm not denying in a Lebron hater, but look at ya trash selves and you see true haters. Always ****ting on everyone.... like ya cant legit be happy for no one other than Lebron and his crew. SMH

Rather be a bot than a *****.

Not sure who you’re arguing with but we’ve been slandering bron non stop for like 18 hours.

Running joke or not, is not like I'm in here lying.

I'm a one trick pony, I cant stand Lebron, dude is very transparent and fake.

However, you "cool" kids that love hin cant stabd criticism. In addition to always hate on every young cat out there.

I'm not denying in a Lebron hater, but look at ya trash selves and you see true haters. Always ****ting on everyone.... like ya cant legit be happy for no one other than Lebron and his crew. SMH

Rather be a bot than a *****.

Idk who this stupid **** is even directed at, but I like a whole bunch of young players around the league.

You realize those are largely sarcastic likes right?

He doesn't

Bots can't think that deeply

giphy.gif

Not sure who you’re arguing with but we’ve been slandering bron non stop for like 18 hours.
funny how the media is going at him, and everyone here following suit. I wonder what you call that.
more like all year lol

he comes in here and rants to himself about Bron every day :lol:
so all season I been sideline not even spewing Lebeon hate in here and you dare to be a cornball and say I have?

SMH

Cool beans, keep sucking up.

funny how the media is going at him, and everyone here following suit. I wonder what you call that.
so all season I been sideline not even spewing Lebeon hate in here and you dare to be a cornball and say I have?

SMH

cool beans Duke

SMH

This ***** said he was sideline watching :rofl:

***** you pop in every month for like 3 days to roast lebron then you go back into your hole and re emerge in another month. Consistently the WORST poster in this thread. If you were at least funny with it people wouldnt mind. It’s just weird now.

This ***** said he was sideline watching :rofl:

***** you pop in every month for like 3 days to roast lebron then you go back into your hole and re emerge in another month. Consistently the WORST poster in this thread. If you were at least funny with it people wouldnt mind. It’s just weird now.
nowhere to be found during the wins that's for sure :lol:

Watch next year Bron ain't even going to run down court on defense. Hey guys just throw the ball I am down here.
yeah man idk it's bad

last year his def was already pretty trash but at least he had some sort of spurts
this year, especially post ASW it's the worst i've seen

he may not be 100% healthy and the groin might be bugging him but he's out there and he's gotta do better man. stop trying to roam the paint on def just stay with your man and not give up them wide open 3s lol always trying to get help side blocks and **** lol

think injury still nagging him tho cuz i aint never seen this fool spin move so much :rofl:

LeBron stay winning in real life :smh:
Got 3 rings
Millions In the bank
Space name 2
Beautiful family
I don’t know how much he raped the lakers for to come out and retire in LA
And got u guys miserable every day in our discussion forum :rofl:
And still got u eating blaze pizza !

E6DA7C4F-9274-4AE8-A231-30DE50C2C13D.jpeg

“LeBron stay winning in real life :smh:
Got 3 rings
Millions In the bank