**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Putin to upgrade your software.
Cool beans ....

Facts are facts B ....

Never have a seen a player fail so many times and people jumping out to their defense with excuses while lowering the bar and giving them imaginary moral victories and rings that aren't there.

Facts are facts ... dude said he was turning on beast mode followed by back to back loses and proceeded by throwing everyone under the bus.

Yet ya want to come at others neck.

There’s no way Ja Rule just takes his massive L and goes away right? He’s going to make himself look even dumber, isn’t he?

I remember this thread when those Cavs trades went down...and there weren't too many "Rodney Hood is a bum" sentiments being made.

"Rejuvenated" was a word that was thrown around a lot.

Followed by a whole lotta this:

lebro1.0.gif

I hate it had to be my squad, but my goodness this was epic.

Best personality on TV.

Real funny for the BSO dude to use this particular picture for the Bibby story :lol:

:rofl::rofl:
So flagrant with the pic choice.

:sick::sick::sick:

Kuz got Katya but wants this dusty woman?

Kuz like young old don't matter going to ride this LA lifestyle until LeBron ships me out. :rofl:

Chick got a daughter old enough to read and comprehend and putting her **** ways on blast. :smh:

Damn she is 27, that is a hard 27.

:rofl::rofl:
So flagrant with the pic choice.

Kuz like young old don't matter going to ride this LA lifestyle until LeBron ships me out. :rofl:

Chick got a daughter old enough to read and comprehend and putting her **** ways on blast. :smh:

Damn she is 27, that is a hard 27.
busted *** 27 :rofl:

this must have been pre-katya yo :lol:

Cool beans ....

Facts are facts B ....

Never have a seen a player fail so many times and people jumping out to their defense with excuses while lowering the bar and giving them imaginary moral victories and rings that aren't there.

Facts are facts ... dude said he was turning on beast mode followed by back to back loses and proceeded by throwing everyone under the bus.

Yet ya want to come at others neck.
That's what happens when you're objective about someone people worship, diefy. They're not gonna let facts get in the way of the emotion they feel towards their idol, and if you mess with that, they're gonna attack you.

That's what happens when you're objective about someone people worship, diefy. They're not gonna let facts get in the way of the emotion they feel towards their idol, and if you mess with that, they're gonna attack you.

If you had a clue, you'd know that the bot thing has been a running joke for a couple years now.

If you had a clue, you'd know that the bot thing has been a running joke for a couple years now.
Running joke or not, is not like I'm in here lying.

I'm a one trick pony, I cant stand Lebron, dude is very transparent and fake.

However, you "cool" kids that love hin cant stabd criticism. In addition to always hate on every young cat out there.

I'm not denying in a Lebron hater, but look at ya trash selves and you see true haters. Always ****ting on everyone.... like ya cant legit be happy for no one other than Lebron and his crew. SMH

Rather be a bot than a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom