**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DV3_QjkVQAA-8Rm.jpg

james-lebron-laughing-pointing.jpg

'we got a ****in squad now'

Anybody have ESPN+ and can just list their rankings for the best 25 under 25?

Dudes up I here are quick to shift views when things goes sour.

Before the year started and before Lebron signed , many dudes in here stated the Lakers were the best fit. Said they had the best young core and most upside. Once they signed McGuee, Rondo and Lance, magic did a great job. Now they arent good they never were. Lol

I remember this thread when those Cavs trades went down...and there weren't too many "Rodney Hood is a bum" sentiments being made.
He's the ultimate tease who had flashed early in his career. It's obvious now that he's a replacement level player.

Hood seems like one of those bums who'll somehow make it past a decade in the League, word to Jeff Green

Dudes up I here are quick to shift views when things goes sour.

Before the year started and before Lebron signed , many dudes in here stated the Lakers were the best fit. Said they had the best young core and most upside. Once they signed McGuee, Rondo and Lance, magic did a great job. Now they arent good they never were. Lol

I know railing on Lakers fans is fun for you guys but y'all love to either make **** up or use the opinion of one or two people to speak for the large amount of Laker fans on the forum. The latter being quite frequent.

Bron hasn't been trying on defense for the past few years.
This.
His defense has been pretty poor for his standards ever since he returned to the Cavs.
It's just been further magnified because his team isn't at the top of the conference and because he lost a step.

How is any of what I said misleading?

I know that. That's what I said.

He's 26 years old and his best season has been barely league average, if that.

What does coming off the bench have to do with it? He played 25 minutes a game.

I mean, this is really the hill you want to die on? :lol:

Breh....you said “completely crumbled in the post season back to back years in 28 games played”

One...for someone to “completely crumble”...there has to be a precedent set where they established. In Rodney Hood’s FIRST post season...the Jazz beat the Clippers in 7 (a series where he came off the bench). The next series was against the damn 2017, 16-1 Warriors where the Jazz got swept :lol:

The next post season...he was with the Cavs and we saw what we saw that was on par with his time with the Cavs.

“Completely crumbled” made it sound like he was expected to be some game changing player in his two post seasons.

That’s not true.

Breh....you said “completely crumbled in the post season back to back years in 28 games played”

One...for someone to “completely crumble”...there has to be a precedent set where they established. In Rodney Hood’s FIRST post season...the Jazz beat the Clippers in 7 (a series where he came off the bench). The next series was against the damn 2017, 16-1 Warriors where the Jazz got swept :lol:

The next post season...he was with the Cavs and we saw what we saw that was on par with his time with the Cavs.

“Completely crumbled” made it sound like he was expected to be some game changing player in his two post seasons.

That’s not true.
you know sometimes i actually agree with your takes lol

He's the ultimate tease who had flashed early in his career. It's obvious now that he's a replacement level player.

The Rodney Hood situation is weird. He looked really good for a period in Utah then all the sudden wanted out then when he got to Cleveland he seemed to not really be a good fit and something mentally happened with him. He’s never been the same since.

tbh....bron defense was always sensationalized and overrated. Lebron Raymone James built a legend on locking the mvp d.rose down in a series.

I'm here to tell you....that never actually happened. Lebron Raymone James never locked D.Rose down....alone. Check the tape. There was ALWAYS a help defender that led to a double team of Rose. Usually Udonis. But bron was the bigger name and got all of the glory. 1 man didn't stop mvp rose in any way shape or form.

whom has bron ever really locked down if you remove that rose bs from the books? all the great scorers have cooked that boy.

he's big, he's strong, and he's allowed to get away with fouls (memba when he didnt foul anyone for like 30 games straight) that makes you good on defense? nah.

the reason his defense seems to have fallen so far is mostly because yall had it too gassed to begin with.

LoL ...

How quick they forget.

Every year like clockwork. They have the best lineup midway, these guys were bums, trade dealing, man we got younger and faster wait till such and such return we be iight, man how can bron play with dudes that cant even start in other teams.

This is not one or two people, this is all the stans.

I dont care what ya say .... I don't have time or the know how to bring up receipts.

But I memba!

The Rodney Hood situation is weird. He looked really good for a period in Utah then all the sudden wanted out then when he got to Cleveland he seemed to not really be a good fit and something mentally happened with him. He’s never been the same since.
He wanted to get paid. Utah decided that he wasn't good enough for that and I think the friction started there. The parting was mutual. The mental struggles and the ability to bring it consistently have always been a part of the issue with Rodney Hood. Definitely didn't just start in Cleveland. The hope was that in a situation where he's the 4th option, maybe he could operate better.

tbh....bron defense was always sensationalized and overrated. Lebron Raymone James built a legend on locking the mvp d.rose down in a series.

I'm here to tell you....that never actually happened. Lebron Raymone James never locked D.Rose down....alone. Check the tape. There was ALWAYS a help defender that led to a double team of Rose. Usually Udonis. But bron was the bigger name and got all of the glory. 1 man didn't stop mvp rose in any way shape or form.

whom has bron ever really locked down if you remove that rose bs from the books? all the great scorers have cooked that boy.

he's big, he's strong, and he's allowed to get away with fouls (memba when he didnt foul anyone for like 30 games straight) that makes you good on defense? nah.

the reason is defense seems to have fallen so far is mostly because yall had it too gassed to begin with.

A lot of it was also rose tryna to do too much with extra crossovers and ****. But yeah bron used to get skated by dudes like PG and Kawhi in his prime. He could never guard quick players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom