**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didn't. He's been below average to league average his whole career. And he was one of the worst players in the postseason 2 years in a row, in '17 with Utah and '18 with Cleveland. This Rodney Hood thing is where I gotta draw the line, it's going too far now. :lol:

And please don't bring up what some talking head said, I barely pay attention to that stuff.
lol I was off one point without looking it up. 17 a game still serviceable far from bum status. hard to hold his time with Bron against him

nah his plan of surrounding the team with ball handlers and play makers (who have sucked at making plays) and they don't play defense has backfired pretty bad lol

i also don't think he saw Bron being this buns on def tho :lol:

The idea which Bron signed off on obviously was to alleviate his load in the regular season to avoid injury and preserve him. It was working. Yea they lost to the Cavs and Knicks without him. They also beat OKC and were on their way to blowing out the Rockets without him as well until Zo got hurt. Could we have used another shooter sure, but Bron wanted his guys.

It's also really problematic when the coach is the worst in the league with putting out lineups that compliment each other.

The idea which Bron signed off on obviously was to alleviate his load in the regular season to avoid injury and preserve him. It was working. Yea they lost to the Cavs and Knicks without him. They also beat OKC and were on their way to blowing out the Rockets without him as well until Zo got hurt. Could we have used another shooter sure, but Bron wanted his guys.
rondo, lance and mcgree have been buns since ASW
maybe they're throwing a coup on bron :lol:

lance was always a weird signing to me

Rondo shows flashes but then he also goes thru the motions a lot.

also dunno how much it is "Bron's guys"
think the Bron hand picking his roster thing is a overblown but might just be me

think the Bron hand picking his roster thing is a overblown but might just be me
Very overblown. I have a hard time seeing anybody in 2019 handpicking Lance and Rondo

*****s really think Kobe or mj in their latter years could take a team with lonzo, bollocks, Ingram and inefficient kuzma to the playoffs.

So delusional.

Bron isn’t even thinking about this season. He’s thinking about the next one.

uhmmm...this who kobe took to the playoffs at age 34

Chris Duhon sighting :smoking
upload_2019-2-26_14-55-13.jpeg

this when you stop playing for a sec to answer yo phone and the controller left unmanned. the player is designed to turn in whatever direction the ball is in. then the joystick gets caught on yo shorts when your reach for your drink.

still finds the audacity to blame the cpu for not picking up his man.

Happens to me when I try to sneak a game of 2k and watch my 2 year old. Straight killing my teammate grade

You know how people you haven't spoken to in years try to hit you up out the blue on Facebook or something trying to get you to buy insurance and travel plans? That's LeBron trying to sell LA his movies and shows like we don't see what's happening with the Lakers. FOH BAN

So all the reports about Bron being consulted and kept in the loop before even signing here mean nothing?

I'm assuming you don't believe he had any influence in trying to trade the entire roster for AD either too huh?

Bron has tried and had varying degrees of success and failure playing GM every season since leaving Cleveland the 1st time yet now we're supposed to believe he had no influence on the supplemental parts brought in?

lol I was off one point without looking it up. 17 a game still serviceable far from bum status. hard to hold his time with Bron against him

In 28 playoff games that man has shot 39/23/67. Completely crumbled in the postseason back to back years with 2 different teams.

The most hilarious part is that I fell asleep after the game and woke up to Richard Jefferson's podcast show on Sportsnet. It was obviously pre-recorded because there was a segment where RJ was talking about being traded by LeBron. Worthy tried to clean it up and said something about being traded for LeBron means you have value. Rj was like no not for LeBron, BY LeBron. He deserves as much blame as anyone

So all the reports about Bron being consulted and kept in the loop before even signing here mean nothing?

I'm assuming you don't believe he had any influence in trying to trade the entire roster for AD either too huh?

Bron has tried and had varying degrees of success and failure playing GM every season since leaving Cleveland the 1st time yet now we're supposed to believe he had no influence on the supplemental parts brought in?
Lance? BEASLEY?

idk man :lol:

Bron was picking guys like mike miller, ray allen, JR and ish :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom