**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with Lebron is his sideways insults. If he just owned it then it would be very different. Tell them you’re the best they’ll ever play with in their life and if they don’t want that then sit your *** down. Own it

Bron hasn't been trying on defense for the past few years.
I had a feeling a ****show would come with Bron and hoped it wouldn't happen initially and they'd just build around young core+go after Klay/Kawhi this off-season and hope you land one.
Not gonna give up on the Bron Laker era yet though.

Just @ me bro

:lol: jk

Tough times lmao

Not just you G.

There's been other dudes in here that act like woe is me that Bron being handicapped some how with the roster. He knew what young guys were here before he signed, he and Magic both went into detail on how Bron knew the strengths and weaknesses of each guy. He definitely had a hand in bringing in supplementary pieces in the vets they did. Not even factoring in all the existential stuff that's gone on to rock the boat chemistry wise. This is a bed largely of his own making. Is the Lakers front office blameless? Absolutely not. The Zubac trade was idiotic and Puke should have been fired already. But a lot of the internal stuff that's circulating through the team like a virus (to quote James Worthy) can be traced back to one individual...Lebron James.

Magic deserves blame for allowing him to have free reign as much as he has though and not checking him early on like Riles did. The moment that sound bite came out a month into the season about he was ready to crack two weeks in shoulda been a come to jesus meeting and remind him that this was supposed to be a long term play and act accordingly going forward.

Last edited:
In 28 playoff games that man has shot 39/23/67. Completely crumbled in the postseason back to back years with 2 different teams.

I mean...Rodney Hood appeared in ONE playoffs before Cleveland.

But sure. Make it seem like he wasn’t drafted in 2014...and made his first playoff appearance in 2016 off the bench with the Jazz :lol:.

The way you framed it is misleading.

Not just you G.

There's been other dudes in here that act like woe is me that Bron being handicapped some how with the roster. He knew what young guys were here before he signed, he and Magic both went into detail on how Bron knew the strengths and weaknesses of each guy. He definitely had a hand in bringing in supplementary pieces in the vets they did. Not even factoring in all the existential stuff that's gone on to rock the boat chemistry wise. This is a bed largely of his own making. Is the Lakers front office blameless? Absolutely not. The Zubac trade was idiotic and Puke should have been fired already. But a lot of the internal stuff that's circulating through the team like a virus (to quote James Worthy) can be traced back to one individual...Lebron James.
Touché bro

And it not helping that he been playing like basura lol

Not just you G.

3604D7EF-5244-46FF-A05B-78457710C5DF.jpeg

How is any of what I said misleading?

I mean...Rodney Hood appeared in ONE playoffs before Cleveland.

I know that. That's what I said.

And he was one of the worst players in the postseason 2 years in a row, in '17 with Utah and '18 with Cleveland.

But sure. Make it seem like he wasn’t drafted in 2014

He's 26 years old and his best season has been barely league average, if that.

and made his first playoff appearance in 2016 off the bench with the Jazz :lol:

What does coming off the bench have to do with it? He played 25 minutes a game.

I mean, this is really the hill you want to die on? :lol:

Lurk.gif

Y’all think y’all are enjoying this?

5957D917-E39F-4FB4-A74D-474FD74A0087.jpeg

...I’ve been dreaming of this day for damn near 6 years. :pimp:

Been at this **** long enough to see folks cross enemy lines and switch sides...or twist themselves into a pretzel to keep up the bravado.

Tragic. Such a shame. You hate to see it.

D3D35269-F723-41E2-8EF8-8B1B470D4BF4.gif
I see abstaining from 4lokos has cleared your train of thought. Keep it up. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom