**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
West is brazy lol

They are 3 games from 8th but also only 5/6 games from 5th lol No way they get 5th but juts saying how tight it is

Yep. But the framing of the Lakers on xmas as being solidly in middle of the pack and not acknowledging the other side is just bad. The west was a mess around xmas. It's still a mess now :lol: they were 3 games from 8th but if they were as good as their standing around xmas they probably would have been a top two or three seed given the ease of the schedule to that point.

upload_2019-2-26_10-15-1.jpeg

upload_2019-2-26_10-15-14.jpeg

upload_2019-2-26_10-15-26.jpeg

upload_2019-2-26_10-15-41.jpeg

giphy.gif

What a fraud lol

I didn't want to do the leg work to find this, but glad someone did. Them being 20-14 really wasn't all that either.

The chemistry was there at this point and they'd just blew out the champs at home on the league's marquee day of the regular season. There was reason for optimism they were playing an exciting brand of basketball and were in pretty much every game.

Deeeeeeeeeeetroit Baaaaaaaaasketballlllllllll

Andre finding his groove. Kennard giving solid minutes now, Ellington shooting nice

Lou Will runaway b2b 6MOTY right?

20 a game in 26 minutes for a playoff team

25 a game in 27 minutes over his last 10 games.

His only competition is his teammate :lol:

Yep. But the framing of the Lakers on xmas as being solidly in middle of the pack and not acknowledging the other side is just bad. The west was a mess around xmas. It's still a mess now :lol: they were 3 games from 8th but if they were as good as their standing around xmas they probably would have been a top two or three seed given the ease of the schedule to that point.
at that point of the season they looked pretty good and clicking though
i think they would have maintained a 4-6 seed had it not been the injury
they went 6-12 without him..
i think with him it would have been more like 10-8 lol

their def was i believe top 10 during that point and the offense was actually fluid

Lou Will runaway b2b 6MOTY right?

20 a game in 26 minutes for a playoff team

25 a game in 27 minutes over his last 10 games.

His only competition is his teammate :lol:

I would lowball give it to Trezz but Lou’s game is sexier :lol:

The chemistry was there at this point and they'd just blew out the champs at home on the league's marquee day of the regular season. There was reason for optimism they were playing an exciting brand of basketball and were in pretty much every game.

But they also had bad losses to Washington, Brooklyn and mempis prior to that. They get up for the big games and come back to life against everyone else.

Same story all season

They were almost blowing games to the hawks and Cavs, man. The Warriors is a great win, but my point was / is that the west was in shambles by xmas, and this outcome was was always in play. At least to me. How can you not beat the Cavs and Knicks w/o Lebron but w/LBJ are good enough to sustain that early season pace / play.

I understand that I'm in the minority on this.

I didn't want to do the leg work to find this, but glad someone did. Them being 20-14 really wasn't all that either.

Ironically, they lost to the Grizzlies, literally the game before the Warriors game on Christmas in a midst of an easy part of the schedule at that point :lol:.

They were playing at a 46 win pace then...and it was almost guaranteed that Bron would miss some time at some point (rest, wear and tear, 5-10 games) playing at one of the fastest paces ever.

He def milked that injury and missed the 17 straight games...then ducked the bump against GSW for “Load Management” to bring it to 18. Now, he has his built in excuse that the Lakers would’ve been a top 4 seed if he was healthy :lol:.

Lakers under Bron are treated like an NFL team. Game to game. WCF or Lotto team depending on if they won or lost.

Unreal :lol:.

I remember when the Lakers were in 5th or 6th place, I said I'd rather tank this season than sign Lebron if I'm a Lakers fan and some random Lakers fans in here came at my neck, saying I was stupid :rofl:
Bruh I didn't want him before he signed, I wanted to wait a year for KD, Kyrie, or any other FA. LeBron looking like a consolation prize.

But they also had bad losses to Washington, Brooklyn and mempis prior to that. They get up for the big games and come back to life against everyone else.

Same story all season

It wasn't so much about them getting up or not getting up for teams earlier in the season like now. It was lack of execution and most glaringly missed free throws that cost them a lot of those games early on. This is a different situation entirely, there's no team chemistry at all now. Nobody is really playing for each other in addition to not being focused.

This is stupid AF. For one the bracket is still largely the same so it's not even drastically different. All the same teams with Utah replacing LA. And bottom line is the Lakers would easily be seeded if Bron didn't get hurt. Him getting injured just exposed how much of a ***** he is and torpedoed the season

Reactions: MVP
Give wavycrocket wavycrocket an inch, he’ll take a mile.

Only person in the world that hypes up the Cavs roster but downplays the Warriors :lol:

Didn’t hype it up. They weren’t “bums” in 2018 tho. That team was enough to get to the finals. It always was. Pre trade and post trade. Because of Bron, Love, experience, shooting and the weak East.

Idk how that’s complicated.

They were almost blowing games to the hawks and Cavs, man. The Warriors is a great win, but my point was / is that the west was in shambles by xmas, and this outcome was was always in play. At least to me. How can you not beat the Cavs and Knicks w/o Lebron but w/LBJ are good enough to sustain that early season pace / play.

And they also beat the Nuggets and Blazers, it was more Xs, Os, and free throws costing them games as opposed to now when it's effort and chemistry.

team is constructed bad

Magic's fault lol

Y'all still in here talking about LeLeon?

It's clear this man doesn't love the game of basketball, he just loves what the game has done for him.

Magic has done a fine job.
nah his plan of surrounding the team with ball handlers and play makers (who have sucked at making plays) and they don't play defense has backfired pretty bad lol

i also don't think he saw Bron being this buns on def tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom