**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Lakers fans who are looking to jump ship just for this season:

Screenshot_20190226-131836.png

Who has the time to make this ****? :lol:

Magic has not been perfect..... but what exactly did ya'll want him to surround LBJ with??

The plan has clearly been to keep cap space open for next year, ya'll are acting as if there was a multitude of good players who were willingly taking one year deals. Magic stated over & over again he didn't want to work Lebron to hard in the regular season..

So all this talk about them surrounding him with shooters is counterproductive to that. we saw it with Cleveland last year, you assemble a bunch of shooters & they solely rely on Lebron to create everything for them. Magic decided he was gonna try & surrounf him with playmakers & guys who could get their own shot.

Id didn't look bad to start the season, but after all these injuries it slipped off.

I'm just hoping that Magic sees this Lebron & realizes he could for Prime Michael & pair him next to Lebron.... there not winning with two stars & mediocre role players. Don't gamble our future away to try & appease this dude...... Go all out for a star in FA, if you miss sign some guys who fit Well with Bron but also fit well with our core's timeline.

So y'all telling me, if Love, TT, and Larry Nance played all year Cleveland would be a good team? That's what I'm reading right now?

They wouldn’t be a 14 win team. They want to be a 14 win team. Would the be a playoff team? No but if you’re going to be trash, go all in. Start Deng adel, David nwaba, and josh blossomgame

MVP said that earlier today

I said if we had the same crew from last year without Bron we'd be no worse than we are now as a team with him. We've essentially been a .500 team with him in the lineup or barely better.

I said if we had the same crew from last year without Bron we'd be no worse than we are now as a team with him. We've essentially been a .500 team with him in the lineup or barely better.
nah uhhh.

above .500 before Xmas :lol:

hood avg like 18-19 in Utah

No he didn't. He's been below average to league average his whole career. And he was one of the worst players in the postseason 2 years in a row, in '17 with Utah and '18 with Cleveland. This Rodney Hood thing is where I gotta draw the line, it's going too far now. :lol:

And please don't bring up what some talking head said, I barely pay attention to that stuff.

Last edited:
I wish the bucks had Beal instead of Middleton. There would be zero uncertainty on how to spend the money.

nah uhhh.

above .500 before Xmas :lol:

We're 23-20 with Bron in the lineup this year. A slightly above .500 team as I said. I believe the team from last season could have managed that third year as they were steadily improving.

Last edited:
So folks legit drank all that bron walking finals Kool aid stuff this summer huh? No one player in the NBA is good enough to walk into a playoff spot out west. Not one.

I personally don't know how you look at the Lakers roster opening night and think "Yeah this is a top 4, 5 seed and is a WCF contender" unless you believe Lebron is just 'that great'

And that's not an indictment on Lebron but more so of a realization that in the west especially, you aren't getting far at all w/one bonafide all star on the team. The drop-off between the Lakers best player (Lebron) and second best player (It's Ingram now, but it's been in flux this season) is just too great to overcome. On Paper they were a fringe playoff team at best, and benefitted from an easy schedule early on up to xmas.

Say it again: What LBJ did in last year's playoffs was awesome, but that Cavs team barely won 50 games and almost got bounced out the first round against the Pacers...in the east...and that team was on paper better than the laker roster opening night.

We're 23-19 with Bron in the lineup this year. A slightly above .500 team as I said. I believe the team from last season could have managed that third year as they were steadily improving.
ehh idk. maybe.

would randle have stayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom