**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron to Orlando for T Ross n Fournier sounds good

tenor.gif

Lakers fans are some of the most entitled fair weather fans in sports. Its soo funny how quick theyve turned on Lebron. No one would even care about the Lakers right now if Lebron didnt sign.
what you talking bout “laker fans”?

ALL of his fans turned on him

i can name 10 regulars in here who were die hard bron fans until he signed with the lakers, who arent laker fans.

now they pissing on his grave

hell even lil fish done turned on him!

lil fish: why you aint going to the playoffs bron?

lebron: im trying lil fish

Th
This is what you wrote-

Let's look at the box scores for the games that the Cavs won...

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 12.54.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 12.55.13 PM.png

So you're telling me that they "stopped going with what was working", which was Tristan and Mozgov eating?
I mean you can nitpick my wording and post as many stats as you'd like the fact remains they were up 2-1 and still had a shot at winning that series. but they wanted to live/die with volume shooter Bron rather than make proper adjustments to win series.

also anyone notice these guys are only "bums" after they played with lebron? korver was an all star, jr 6th man of the year, mozgov was good 2 way center, hood avg like 18-19 in Utah. I guess its the same reason Akron is a "small town"

and as far as nobody would care about the lakers if lebron wasnt here?

you must be new here because we havent been to the playoffs in 5 years and this thread has been dominated by lakers talk for those past 5 years

For the most part of the season they had the same exact roster as last season minus LeBron and Jeff Green.

We going to act like they aren’t led by a rookie PG? Or how love, TT and Nancybeen out?

But there’s supposed to suck. They are rebuilding so bringing up “well look at the Cavs without lebron” is pointless

We going to act like they aren’t led by a rookie PG? Or how love, TT and Nancybeen out?

But there’s supposed to suck. They are rebuilding so bringing up “well look at the Cavs without lebron” is pointless
I mean I wasn’t acting like LeBron had this super good supporting cast last year.
I also wasn’t saying “Free Kevin Love”.
If they had LeBron they wouldn’t be expected to suck... :emoji_shrug:

So y'all telling me, if Love, TT, and Larry Nance played all year Cleveland would be a good team? That's what I'm reading right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom