**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I member when ESPN and their ilk tried to say last season was the most impressive run he's ever had. And Windhorst suggested he should get a ring for it.

USA Today called his series against the Pacers one of the “best in nba history”.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/563121002

Windhorst said beating the Kyrie-less Celtics in 7 games was like another “Championship” for ONLY LeBron

ESPN ran that “Championships added” article

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23456720/is-lebron-james-michael-jordan-greatest-nba-player-all

And you start to see why everything with Bron is “me” vs “we”. His teammates aren’t teammates anymore. They’re expendable pieces to help him boost “HIS LEGACY”. Once he deems then unworthy to help his cause...they’re discarded.

same dudes that gas Steph’s run in the 2015 playoffs are mad that people were praising Bron’s run last year :lol:

I wonder if we'll ever look back and question why Magic chose to surround LeBron with a bunch of non shooters who need the ball in their hands to be effective and realize that he is the biggest reason for this.
By he you mean Bron right? Magic didn't choose ****. Bron did

USA Today called his series against the Pacers one of the “best in nba history”.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/563121002

Windhorst said beating the Kyrie-less Celtics in 7 games was like another “Championship” for ONLY LeBron

ESPN ran that “Championships added” article

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23456720/is-lebron-james-michael-jordan-greatest-nba-player-all

And you start to see why everything with Bron is “me” vs “we”. His teammates aren’t teammates anymore. They’re expendable pieces to help him boost “HIS LEGACY”. Once he deems then unworthy to help his cause...they’re discarded.

Exactly. I knew in my heart believing in this clown was wrong. Always go with your first mind, like my grandma used to say.

I'll be interested to see if more of the media fanboys start to call him out now though. His brigade of Carter, Wright, Shannon, SAS, and Broussard ain't holding back anymore it seems.

ExpectationVS reality in basketball trend
8A1C8401-AF70-4219-A4CD-AB4ACD58B673.jpeg

jr-smith-434.png 25mzsn.jpg

I wonder if we'll ever look back and question why Magic chose to surround LeBron with a bunch of non shooters who need the ball in their hands to be effective and realize that he is the biggest reason for this.
Not as if people were calling the signings trash since last summer, or anything.

Your literally saying nothing here u jus told me their point totals and how much they lost by. They were up 2-1 with the best player in the series. It was winnable if that's even a word.
This is what you wrote-

He was up 2-1 with those bums. They had the size advantage Tristan and mozgov were eating while Delly was containing Steph. But he already had is excuse with Kyrie and love being out so hehe opt for hero ball/stat padding instead of stick with what was working. That's why once they made that adjustment with Iggy it was a wrap. Bron too predictable. They could have won that series but they stopped going with what was working.

Let's look at the box scores for the games that the Cavs won...

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 12.54.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 12.55.13 PM.png

So you're telling me that they "stopped going with what was working", which was Tristan and Mozgov eating?

Also lol at using JR Smith in 2016 to support what he did in 2018 to discredit LeBron. Some comical logic.

What JR Smith did in 2016 (actually helping the cavs and LeBron to win a championship) was far more important than his mental lapse in a series that the Cavs were going to lose in.

I saw JR smith hustle to get an offensive rebound and have a mental lapse in a critical moment in a tie game. There was still an entire overtime moment...and their leader sulked and didn’t lead.

Those are things that actually happened, instead of calling people “bums”.

the clip of Lebron huffing and puffing at his teammates, is all based on speculation on our part. He could very well be unjustifiably upset at his teammates, but he could also:

1) be upset at the coaches because the game plan is to let these Grizzlies scrubs shoot threes. in other words, go under, don't close...we want them shooting.
2) be upset at himself for playing lazy
3) be frustrated that the Grizz no name players are hitting shots. i.e. "how are these scrubs actually making shots?"

just watching him put his hands up doesn't mean he's mad at his teammates when it was clearly HIS MAN that scored.

Not a LeToxic fan, but dissecting every thing he does is getting out of control on twitter.

You mean signing Lance Stephenson and Rondo wasn't the move? Damn fam.

I saw it on here for sure and I said this team was garbage.

National Media? Wily vets who can make things hard for GSW etc etc etc. Muck up the game blah blah blah
Yea, the problem is that you can't clown the national media for not knowing what they're talking about on one hand and then use them to support your argument that the guys are actually good on the other hand. :lol:

What JR Smith did in 2016 (actually helping the cavs and LeBron to win a championship) was far more important than his mental lapse in a series that the Cavs were going to lose in.

I saw JR smith hustle to get an offensive rebound and have a mental lapse in a critical moment in a tie game. There was still an entire overtime moment...and their leader sulked and didn’t lead.

Those are things that actually happened, instead of calling people “bums”.

lol at using JR Smith in 2016 to support what he did in 2018 to discredit LeBron. Some comical logic.

Magic gotta bring Juju back.

Zo-Hart-BI-Kuz-Juju it could have been so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom