OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

SC brings back their old strength coach from Lane Kiffin days. Probably hard for them to bring established guys in. He'd been selling strength equipment the last couple of years and runs the IG account @penandpaperstrengthapp

They were turned down by a lot of people. Admins cut funding to the S&C staff and were only offering 1 year contracts at a salary lower than what the Ivan Lewis (the previous strength coach who left for the Seahawks) was making.

Hunter Echols transferring from USC.

Not yet he isn’t. The other two guys who were rumored entered the portal. Hunter hasn’t yet. Doesn’t mean he won’t but he’s probably going to stay through Spring.

Stop letting Bubba hype you :lol:

Not yet he isn’t. The other two guys who were rumored entered the portal. Hunter hasn’t yet. Doesn’t mean he won’t but he’s probably going to stay through Spring.

we don't have the room or need, if anybody comes rn it would be a Olinemen

That article said he entered the portal. Don't even think Miami would be interested :lol:. No need to be scared.

A lot of Florida guys went pro, A lot of transfers. I think their program might be falling apart.
jk:lol:

That article said he entered the portal. Don't even think Miami would be interested :lol:. No need to be scared.

Not scared. We lost Greg Johnson and Velus Jones today. Just saying people are reporting he’s in the portal and he isn’t. Greg and Velus entered their names after the 3 of them met with Helton so Adam Maya rushed to be the first to report Hunter was gone too without checking (assuming his site is where you saw it since he reported it first, Maya was also the dude that tried to be first to report Clancy was fired when he saw all the other coaches let go.)

“Confusing news: looks like Jahsen Wint and Brendan White are now LBs. Meaning LBs are gonna have a dog fight on their hands with: Browning, Borland, Werner, Mitchell, Harrison, White all competing for major PT.”

I’d be happy if Werner and Borland never see the field again

This supposed to be a WR? 1.9% BF? Can you even be that low? 4.33 40? 27 reps.

Kid is animal 8)

Last edited:
with everything thats being said about Metcalf, it just feels like he'll never live up to where he;ll get picked. I've seen this movie before

Al Davis would give his wang up for him

Good call on D.K.'s 40 time, SuperJ5 SuperJ5 . Did not think he would run sub-4.4.

with everything thats being said about Metcalf, it just feels like he'll never live up to where he;ll get picked. I've seen this movie before

Al Davis would give his wang up for him
If Metcalf busts like a Charles Rogers, that could potentially cost the job of the GM who falls in love with him with a top-10 (or top-5) selection. I said this in the draft thread, really want D.K. to prove me wrong, but I've got "Hollywood," A.J., Deebo and Parris over Metcalf currently. Those four are in no particular order.

That terrible 3 cone really isn’t surprising given how stiff DK runs. He’s explosive, but only in a straight line.

Back
Top Bottom