OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Akeem Dent starting out at safety

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I love recruiting twitter. The moment Georgia signed Beck Gator fans started chiming in saying stuff like "Georgia paid him" or "he's gonna transfer after a year anyway" and my all-time favorite "we didn't want him anyway".

I just love this stuff man. :lol:

From what I've come across, it seems like Beck was waiting for Clemson / UGA to go all in on him. If they ever decided to do so they would have immediately leaped to the front of his wishlist. And in the event that they didn't, UF would have landed him. But Clemson is on the Cali kid and Beck saw the writing on the wall with that. Good job by Kirby and Co getting in there and locking that up quick

I love recruiting twitter. The moment Georgia signed Beck Gator fans started chiming in saying stuff like "Georgia paid him" or "he's gonna transfer after a year anyway" and my all-time favorite "we didn't want him anyway".

I just love this stuff man. :lol:

Dont forget the infamous "he isnt even the best QB in the whole state" or "he not that good glad he went to yall"

Is a more durable Sam Bradford (or at least we think so) a decent comp for Haskins? All the other comps being thrown out there for him are awful.

Is a more durable Sam Bradford (or at least we think so) a decent comp for Haskins? All the other comps being thrown out there for him are awful.

I’d say that’s good really. Though didn’t Bradford tuck it and run a bit? Haskins started to about midway through the year but he’s definitely a pocket passer

1. Saban

2. Swinney

3. Petersen

4. Riley

5. Fisher

6. Franklin

7. C. Kelly

8. Patterson

9. B. Kelly

10. Leach

11. Harbaugh

12. Smart

13. Shaw

14. Babers

15. Campbell

16. Fitzgerald

17. Whittingham

18. Herman

19. J. Monken

20. Cutcliffe

21. Dantonio

22. Frost

23. Gundy

24. Mullen
25t. J. Brohm, Rhule

:emoji_grimacing:

The one I keep seeing is Byron Leftwich :lol:

I’d say that’s good really. Though didn’t Bradford tuck it and run a bit? Haskins started to about midway through the year but he’s definitely a pocket passer

Bradford ran a 4.7-4.8 and was quicker than Haskins and would pull it and scramble for short yardage, but wasn't really a threat to run at OU. He wasn't like a Mitch Trubisky. He was more physically capable at scrambling than Haskins for sure though.

Back
Top Bottom