OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Is Bama the so called "leader" for Darnell Washington???

That dude is a monster. Straight up looks like he can go straight to the NFL and be good. This kid showed up to the Adidas 3 stripe camp a couple of weeks ago, late, not registered, wearing jeans, with new cleats in hand, and balled the hell out. Never seen anything like him at TE. Got out the Tahoe and his shoulders were above the roof. I thought he was a hoopster.

A 60-70 year old super rich white dude off the 247 boards invited me and a friend over to his house in TriBeCa to catch an SC game (he has a projector and media room.) I made up an excuse to decline just to avoid the inevitable failure at friendship that would happen outside of SC games.

this sounds like trouble

That for real sounds like a Get Out type situation

Screenshot_20190227-161502_Twitter.jpg

Is Bama the so called "leader" for Darnell Washington???

That dude is a monster. Straight up looks like he can go straight to the NFL and be good. This kid showed up to the Adidas 3 stripe camp a couple of weeks ago, late, not registered, wearing jeans, with new cleats in hand, and balled the hell out. Never seen anything like him at TE. Got out the Tahoe and his shoulders were above the roof. I thought he was a hoopster.
Not sure he has a leader yet. Seems pretty open.

Might have to drop down to G5 teams if he wants a guaranteed starting spot.

Max Johnson took a huge dip in the new 247 update. No longer in the top 247 and he's a 3 star. His junior year was trash.

Thank God for the way things have played out for us on the qb front. No longer have Richt and his non qualified son making the qb recruiting decisions. Still can’t believe those clowns were not going to sign a qb this last cycle after missing out on MJJ

I'm not sure if cultural makeup is the word. I think the more accurate way to describe it is the demographics in this thread. Typically younger and more diverse racially and ethnically.

Honestly one of the toughest parts about being a college football is that I have nothing in common with the vast majority of other college football fans, especially those in the south. I'm a younger black man with liberal political leanings and the majority of the fans, at least where I'm from, are older conservative white guys. Honestly other than college football I have nothing in common with any of them.

If you want some perspective go read the Rivals, 247sports or SECrant off topic/political message boards. It's some of the wildest conservative stuff I've ever met in my life. It's nauseating.

You can also look at sports, music, and shoes as something that bring people of different backgrounds/demographics to share something in common, if only for a few hours, then go their separate ways. Not everything in life has to be polarizing, nor is someone wrong for not sharing the same beliefs or have the same political lean.

I mean, if the +40 club wasn’t on NT talking about shoes with 20 year olds, we would probably still be wearing bootcut jeans with Jordan’s and be getting roasted at our local mall for wearing NT Denim with our kicks...

Clemson really is going to get DJ, Burch, and Bresee, huh? With a slight chance at Ricks?

Damn.

If SC 1. Wins 10 games/shows improvement in rotations and personnel development, or
2. Hires an Urban Meyer type coach none of those kids are leaving the Pac.

The west coast lost all its talent to the Big12 and SEC last year and while it’s caused a lot of the 2020 kids to be more open to recruitment from southern schools it’s also having the counter effect of making some of them want to stay and save the Pac 12 - particularly the CIF kids. A lot of “stay loyal to the soil” type posts.

I actually think depending on the season they have there’s a huge possibility DJ goes to Oregon. Those bags are plenty heavy too and right now they’re not even trying to hide what they’re doing :lol:

If SC 1. Wins 10 games/shows improvement in rotations and personnel development, or
2. Hires an Urban Meyer type coach none of those kids are leaving the Pac.

The west coast lost all its talent to the Big12 and SEC last year and while it’s caused a lot of the 2020 kids to be more open to recruitment from southern schools it’s also having the counter effect of making some of them want to stay and save the Pac 12 - particularly the CIF kids. A lot of “stay loyal to the soil” type posts.

I actually think depending on the season they have there’s a huge possibility DJ goes to Oregon. Those bags are plenty heavy too and right now they’re not even trying to hide what they’re doing :lol:
Yes, USC has to win 10 games or hire a monster name to keep the Cali kids in next years class, with the exception of DJ. Nothing can make him go to USC.

And i've always said its coming down to Oregon and Clemson for DJ. In my opinion:

Clemson 96% chance to get him
Oregon 4%

Andre Coleman, Larry Fedora, Dillon Fedora and Paul Williams were announced as analysts at Texas

Back
Top Bottom