Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of those 3 who would the Spurs want?? Saric is nice but I don’t see how him + filler/picks is enough.

I don’t see SA entertaining any offer from the Sixers that doesn’t involve Fultz. He was shaky last year but he still has star potential.

(Embiid and Simmons being off limits of course...)

I’d have to guess the Lakers offer at this point isn’t anything more than like Ingram, Josh Hart and a first rounder or two. The Spurs have to get something for him and Dario, Covington, possibly Zhaire, Bayless’s expiring and a couple first rounders would be a solid deal for them without hurting the Sixers much in the long run even if he were to leave next summer.

I’d have to guess the Lakers offer at this point isn’t anything more than like Ingram, Josh Hart and a first rounder or two. The Spurs have to get something for him and Dario, Covington, possibly Zhaire, Bayless’s expiring and a couple first rounders would be a solid deal for them without hurting the Sixers much in the long run even if he were to leave next summer.
What firsts from other teams do you guys have left?

Phoenix of course. Anything else?

NBA teams all have sponsors on the Jersey.
WISH is who sponsors Lakers.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a 501 non-profit organization founded in the United States that arranges experiences described as "wishes" to children with life-threatening medical conditions.

What firsts from other teams do you guys have left?

Phoenix of course. Anything else?

if you are the sixers do you give up that suns pick via miami?

that could be a lottery pick

It’s the Heat’s unprotected 2021 first rounder, not the Suns. I’m not really sure what other future first rounders we have from teams but our pick next year would be somewhere between 27-30 which rarely brings in a quality long term player so I don’t mind giving them that. And yes I’d give up that 2021 Heat pick. Acquiring Kawhi was basically the reasoning behind doing the trade to get that pick to begin with.

It’s the Heat’s unprotected 2021 first rounder, not the Suns. I’m not really sure what other future first rounders we have from teams but our pick next year would be somewhere between 27-30 which rarely brings in a quality long term player so I don’t mind giving them that. And yes I’d give up that 2021 Heat pick. Acquiring Kawhi was basically the reasoning behind doing the trade to get that pick to begin with.
Yeah you wouldn’t mind giving it up but doesn’t sound like there’s much value there either

these are the type of receipts i need to see :lol:

This :lol::nerd:

OwEt61hZs31JmlrVDK4iQ4t8YsI=.gif

Spurs and Pop been a solid, drama free organization for the last 20 seasons. Even Stephen Jackson didn't have anything bad to say about them :lol:.

It's hard for me to believe they woke up and decided to start talking to Kawhi crazy.

Same can be applied on NT

1. If you stay on a team that isn't winning a championship, you are a loser.

2. But if you join a team that can win championships, you are taking the easy way out. You are a cupcake.

3. Joining a team that isn't winning a championship is only OK if it's the lakers. In fact, if you don't join the lakers, you are mentally weak.

What I learned from this board - RealGM https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1721660

Man, I don't understand this decision by LeBron at all. I know that there are other factors in play when picking a new team aside from basketball (family, business, etc.), but I can't understand how basketball could have a part this small in his decision.

It's a wrap, chalk up several more championships for the Warriors.

Spurs not getting better offer then Randle, Ingram and pick. No way no how.

Man, I don't understand this decision by LeBron at all. I know that there are other factors in play when picking a new team aside from basketball (family, business, etc.), but I can't understand how basketball could have a part this small in his decision.

Basketball wasn’t a decision in the slightest, he made that very clear :lol: seems like he 100% thought about life after the NBA with this. It’s understandable too. He went back to the Cavs and eventually brought them their first title after beating a 73-9 team, after being down 3-1, then practically played every minute during last years playoffs only to be swept by Golden State. Those pics of him exhausted on the bench told you everything you already know. Lebron is ready to kick his feet up and be a family man, and there’s no better time to do that than right now. That stuff about catching Jordan is long gone after using all that time and energy just to be 3-6. Instead, he will be catching his kids games. Vacation Lebron :smokin

vegas already got the lakers having the second best odds to win the championship. :stoneface: :stoneface:
Put your money up

It is July 2. The season starts in October

Spurs not getting better offer then Randle, Ingram and pick. No way no how.

Lakers only have their picks, right?

If that is the case, I disagree

With the kings pick for Boston (or possibly 6ers) and the Miami pick for the 6ers, I think both can offer better packages

Lakers pick will be in the 20s without kawhi joining bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom