Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree or disagree. If the Lakers don't end up moving their youth, did they mortgage their future signing LeBron for the full 4 years? This is possibly his last contract.

How exactly have been mortgaged their future? They haven't given up a single young player on the roster. I swear you guys want to hate so hard you don't even make sense anymore. :lol:

I think Kawhi comes next year on his own

Lakers keep everyone for now and Bron balls out in his 16th year. Makes one final run for season MVP

Last 3 years of his possible career they compete for the championship and he breaks all time records while waiting for Bronny to make it to the league.

Not even a Lakers fan but i’m excited for what this means to the league. Showtime is back, space jam 2 is coming, NBA continues to be fun...

**** BRON BRON!

2175723648245625357.jpg

Lonzo should be able to show his theoretical worth as a high level role player alongside Bron if he can improve his atrocious shooting. Play good defense, rebound, push ball up court, and then play off ball and shoot open 3s in the half court.

And Magic ain't giving the Spurs the rest of the roster for Kawhi. Told them Kuz untouchable. Magic know we need a bridge for when Lebron starts declining or retires.

Theyre probably gonna have to improve from within. Fultz jumper + Embiid’s conditioning being the 2 biggest & realistic areas of improvement.

RC Buford and Pop are not going to trade Kawhi to the Lakers if the offer is only maybe slightly better, it’ll have to be something over the top where they HAVE to take it, and I don’t see them doing that now that they have LeBron and more confidence that he’d just sign next summer.

What a run it was, the last 4 years have been the best years of my life, so many great memories with family and friends, attended almost every playoff home game up until this year and still manage to get to a few. Celebrate a chip, something, I never thought I would see in my city, Thank You Bron-Bron!! Best of luck and we will still support you back home.

I feel for you bro :frown:

95D61183-1A79-4D4D-80A0-EA6AA7311025.jpeg
THE WILD WILD WEST.

Welcome To The Lake Show. - Bron
This **** feels extremely awkward.

Bruh Lebron is going to be wearing the purple and gold at the Staples Center. Like... My 12 year old Kobe fan self can’t comprehend what’s going on right now.

All I know is, my wizards better get Noel

Aaron Gordon back with the Magic.

Isaac, Gordon and Bamba will make one hell of a defensive lineup.

I think with this lineup, it's worth a Gamble on Isiah Thomas. That's just me being a big IT fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom