Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticing this may be the first time where people will say Lebron needs Moar help & it's actually true

giphy.gif

No shame :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait, Atlanta has Cleveland's 1st next draft??

Good lord they came up.. especially if/when they trade Kevin love

EDIT:
Nevermind, was listening to bill Simmons podcast.. it's top 10 protected next 2 drafts

I woke up thinking this was a bad dream. I turn on ESPN only to see the slob job even worst than what I remember seeing yesterday. Lebron James running away from his hometown again but this time to the most storied franchise in NBA history. The Chosen Bum. What a hack.

Man, I don't understand this decision by LeBron at all. I know that there are other factors in play when picking a new team aside from basketball (family, business, etc.), but I can't understand how basketball could have a part this small in his decision.

It's a wrap, chalk up several more championships for the Warriors.

It’s all a front. He wanted a competent front office to point the finger at when he loses since his cover of being the real GM in Cleveland had been blown and the acquisition of teammates and losses fell on his shoulders. Lebron has an inferiority complex. He so afraid of losing that he looks for more excuses to shield him from losing rather than find ways to win. 2011 Finals ruined his psyche and this season when he fails to not only win a championship but fails to make it to the finals along with Lakers fans and Lakers legends questioning his motor, it’ll completely break his psyche. The minute Steph gets that 4th ring, he will take Lebron’s spot in my top 5.

Basketball wasn’t a decision in the slightest, he made that very clear :lol: seems like he 100% thought about life after the NBA with this. It’s understandable too. He went back to the Cavs and eventually brought them their first title after beating a 73-9 team, after being down 3-1, then practically played every minute during last years playoffs only to be swept by Golden State. Those pics of him exhausted on the bench told you everything you already know. Lebron is ready to kick his feet up and be a family man, and there’s no better time to do that than right now. That stuff about catching Jordan is long gone after using all that time and energy just to be 3-6. Instead, he will be catching his kids games. Vacation Lebron :smokin

That family narrative is a thinly veiled and honestly a pathetic excuse. With all the money and resources Lebron has why is he always throwing his family into the equation as if they’re financially struggling or in unfavorable situations. This ***** think he’s James Evans or some ****. You got a private jet, you can live any lifestyle you want without compromising your job. How do you disrespect your hometown twice? The people that loved you and supported when the rest of the world heard the name Lebron and attributed to some ghetto baby nonsense. He thinks one championship is enough of a payment for the village that raised him? The clown doesn’t want to retire and leave his legacy gracefully and would rather make a fool out of himself by shouldering the weight of the most storied franchise in the NBA while heading to age 34 in his 16th season and thinking he’s immune to a major injury. Can’t wait to watch this

What a run it was, the last 4 years have been the best years of my life, so many great memories with family and friends, attended almost every playoff home game up until this year and still manage to get to a few. Celebrate a chip, something, I never thought I would see in my city, Thank You Bron-Bron!! Best of luck and we will still support you back home.

I woke up thinking this was a bad dream. I turn on ESPN only to see the slob job even worst than what I remember seeing yesterday. Lebron James running away from his hometown again but this time to the most storied franchise in NBA history. The Chosen Bum. What a hack.

It’s all a front. He wanted a competent front office to point the finger at when he loses since his cover of being the real GM in Cleveland had been blown and the acquisition of teammates and losses fell on his shoulders. Lebron has an inferiority complex. He so afraid of losing that he looks for more excuses to shield him from losing rather than find ways to win. 2011 Finals ruined his psyche and this season when he fails to not only win a championship but fails to make it to the finals along with Lakers fans and Lakers legends questioning his motor, it’ll completely break his psyche. The minute Steph gets that 4th ring, he will take Lebron’s spot in my top 5.

That family narrative is a thinly veiled and honestly a pathetic excuse. With all the money and resources Lebron has why is he always throwing his family into the equation as if they’re financially struggling or in unfavorable situations. This ***** think he’s James Evans or some ****. You got a private jet, you can live any lifestyle you want without compromising your job. How do you disrespect your hometown twice? The people that loved you and supported when the rest of the world heard the name Lebron and attributed to some ghetto baby nonsense. He thinks one championship is enough of a payment for the village that raised him? The clown doesn’t want to retire and leave his legacy gracefully and would rather make a fool out of himself by shouldering the weight of the most storied franchise in the NBA while heading to age 34 in his 16th season and thinking he’s immune to a major injury. Can’t wait to watch this

EFA224C4-5EE8-4F07-B9F5-1A358780394F.jpeg

317A754E-B3C6-472C-AFB9-E5B229279E82.gif

Man, I don't understand this decision by LeBron at all. I know that there are other factors in play when picking a new team aside from basketball (family, business, etc.), but I can't understand how basketball could have a part this small in his decision.

It's a wrap, chalk up several more championships for the Warriors.
I mean This imo is more about appeasing the wife and family. Even if they get kawhi that’s still gonna be an uphill battle to beat the rockets and warriors

What a run it was, the last 4 years have been the best years of my life, so many great memories with family and friends, attended almost every playoff home game up until this year and still manage to get to a few. Celebrate a chip, something, I never thought I would see in my city, Thank You Bron-Bron!! Best of luck and we will still support you back home.

:smh: he broke y’all heart again. He doesn’t deserve y’all.

Agree or disagree. If the Lakers don't end up moving their youth, did they mortgage their future signing LeBron for the full 4 years? This is possibly his last contract.

Agree or disagree. If the Lakers don't end up moving their youth, did they mortgage their future signing LeBron for the full 4 years? This is possibly his last contract.

How exactly do the lakers mortgage their future by not trading their youth?

Reactions: MVP
Shout out to my west coast cats @leemelone @MVP @pmatic geno90221 geno90221 yall gotta celebrate , do it big ! :pimp: ....for now :lol:

N @atlsfinest i need your thoughts on how they currently filling out this roster after getting the Bron commitment, some real interesting moves being made for this upcoming season :lol:
I can’t stop smiling I knew this day would come...

I can only afford a few games now, but F it
every game will be a concert...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom