Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall mans

Screenshot_20180702-032452_Instagram.jpg

Then:
This dude cruised straight to the Finals cuz the East is a joke. He comes to the West I guarantee you he won't make it past the 2nd round.

Seeing the pics of the parade in the Finals thread made me sick.

**** Bron bron.

Unless aliens are attacking the planet and the only one to save it is a game of 5 on 5 with the world's best players against these aliens, I don't think I will ever cheer for Lebron or congratulate the man for winning.

**** Bron bron.

Now:
I'm more hyped than the night I lost my virginity.

Last edited:
Been told y’all wsup with 3-6ron. The new Bron Lakers fans are going to be more heartbroken and hurt than @lamekilla is right now. And a Lakers fan scorn is worse than a woman’s scorn. Y’all signed up for some 34 year old Bron f’eryy. It’s win now....and y’all know y’all won’t :lol:. It gets worse from here.

@$tacy the only real Laker fan Bron hater.

tenor.gif

This is such a ***** move if it's true.

Some of the reported behaviour and attitude coming from his camp is immature.

How do you go from finals MVP/2nd in MVP voting to sitting out a season because you want to be traded.. and in an organisation like the Spurs.

Reports saying he isn't willing to sit down with Pop 1-on-1? The least you could do right?

Just baffling, it's almost insulting.

Stephen A reported tonight NBA execs are convinced Kawhi is going to boycott and sit out the season to force SA’s hand in trading him to the lakers.

I was helping my girl move into ehr new place

Couldn’t get on when the news broke lol I’m sure I missed some wild posts

How do you go from finals MVP/2nd in MVP voting to sitting out a season because you want to be traded.. and in an organisation like the Spurs.

Reports saying he isn't willing to sit down with Pop 1-on-1? The least you could do right?

Bruh, he did sit down w/ pop.

65D1D8A0-3C67-403D-8D91-E11125FE0B59.png

This how some of y’all takes be in here. This ***** clearly drunk. Boston has peaked LOL

His statement about the Celtics peaking is dumb but the Sixers will be making moves and were already a 52 win team with Fultz giving us about as much as Hayward did for the Celtics this past year. If he comes out and is back to the real Fultz we drafted and we add Kawhi without giving up too much, sign JJ back and add a couple pieces to our bench I’d like our chances against anybody.

Kawhi has a chance to be the best player in the entire Eastern Conference...playing with the two future possible best players in the Eastern Conference and have legitimate championship chances every year in a major market. If he stays in the West he legit wouldn’t even start on the All Star team. It would be a great move for both him and the Sixers. And I don’t think one of the last things Popovich does in his career is complete a Lakers super team to appease the guy who just sat out a whole year and requested a trade from his team. More likely he takes a solid return from his buddy Brett Brown.

Last edited:
yo

**** the spurs as a staff record label and as a mother ******* crew

and if you want to be down with pop...

if coach out here running his mouth when he shouldnt **** him.

if tony parker out here throwing shade **** that clown

maybe if it was some bum like patty mills it wouldnt be nothing but the head coach? and a team vet like parker?

talking greasy on a finals mvp

thats insulting.

free leonard

The Sixers are in a unique situation to trade for Kawhi. Even if he was to leave next summer, which would be ridiculous, you’d still have all three of your building blocks (Embiid, Simmons, Fultz), be coming off most likely a 60+ win season and a possible Finals appearance and would then have $47+ million in cap space in Summer 2019 to throw at whoever they want.

Easily worth the risk.

The Sixers are in a unique situation to trade for Kawhi. Even if he was to leave next summer, which would be ridiculous, you’d still have all three of your building blocks (Embiid, Simmons, Fultz), be coming off most likely a 60+ win season and a possible Finals appearance and would then have $47+ million in cap space in Summer 2019 to throw at whoever they want.

Easily worth the risk.

Outside of those 3 who would the Spurs want?? Saric is nice but I don’t see how him + filler/picks is enough.

I don’t see SA entertaining any offer from the Sixers that doesn’t involve Fultz. He was shaky last year but he still has star potential.

(Embiid and Simmons being off limits of course...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom