Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I didnt say he didnt play good.

I said he was still Shaqtin a fool since you said he was nothing but a professional :lol:

Of course leaving this team ppl are going to think he'll go back to his fool days. Especially if he gets more or equal playing time to his Wiz and Nuggets days.

IMG_20180701_230527.jpg

Don LeBron

We have to be living in the last days. I thought trump becoming president was a sign, but the thought of seeing avid laker haters wearing purple and gold? It's a wrap.

We have to be living in the last days. I thought trump becoming president was a sign, but the thought of seeing avid laker haters wearing purple and gold? It's a wrap.

Just imagine how many less clipper fans there are now.

:rofl: :rofl: Lebron singlehandedly forming NWO 2000, I cant wait for this season. He may end up cutting his hair all off and looking like Orlando Shawn Kemp

Who's the Jeff Jarrett of the crew? :rofl:

Last edited:
Only thing I'm worried about with kawhi is that he hasn't played regularly in like a year and a half. Imagine the Lakers trading all these assets and they end up getting Darius miles in the body of kawhi.

Only thing I'm worried about with kawhi is that he hasn't played regularly in like a year and a half. Imagine the Lakers trading all these assets and they end up getting Darius miles in the body of kawhi.

he played a few in January or February and looked pretty good to me.

I wouldn't worry too much about his health unless something on his physical revealed a degenerative condition in either one of his quads.

Yo Cavs fans, what kind of reaction would yall be giving had Bron lost that finals and went ringless in his 2nd stint there and dipped to LA?

:lol: I'm just wondering given how quiet and praiseworthy yall are now. Complete opposite to 2010.

LeBron joining team late night :smokin

looking forward to daylight savings too when west coast games start even later.

Yo Cavs fans, what kind of reaction would yall be giving had Bron lost that finals and went ringless in his 2nd stint there and dipped to LA?

:lol: I'm just wondering given how quiet and praiseworthy yall are now. Complete opposite to 2010.
:rolleyes

Let's not because it didn't happen.

Free Lonzo and Kuz, they don’t deserve this :smh:

Kuz is probably the biggest beneficiary of this signing.

His game compliments Bron's very nicely. As long as his 3 ball keeps falling, for when Bron looks for the drive and kick, he will be fine.

Zo isn't assertive with penetration and doesn't use up a lot of dribbles and is ALWAYS looking to pass first so he will be fine as well.

Ingram is going to take a big hit, but Luke is horrible at sticking with a consistent rotation so expect to see ingram flourishing in the second unit a lot too.

You gotta give credit for LeBron to going into the Lakers solo...for now.

Kuzma and Lonzo are going to do very well with LeBron. Not sure what happens to Randle and BI though. Going to be tough for one of those guys.

A trade is obvioisly impending. Now let’s see what happens with Kawhi.

Does anyone have the “Cavs in fo’” meme? Some either In here or the lakers thread photoshopped with a Lakers background and I can’t find it

65D1D8A0-3C67-403D-8D91-E11125FE0B59.png

This how some of y’all takes be in here. This ***** clearly drunk. Boston has peaked LOL

Yea, I don't get how a team has peaked when Jaylen is going to his 3rd season and Tatum to his 2nd.

Some people just love to her themselves talk.

You gotta give credit for LeBron to going into the Lakers solo...for now.

Kuzma and Lonzo are going to do very well with LeBron. Not sure what happens to Randle and BI though. Going to be tough for one of those guys.

A trade is obvioisly impending. Now let’s see what happens with Kawhi.

BI should come off the bench. We gon need him there. Randle could bounce for all I care. He's a poor mans LO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom